Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Best Magic Kingdom Ride?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Magic Kingdom Ride?

Since the survey was specifically about "rides", I chose the HM. But if you had said "attractions", I'd go with the Hall of Presidents - can't wait to see the new improved version!

Oh, and TDLFAN, I just don't understand why you waste your time with negative posts like the above. People want to discuss which ride is their favorite, and all you want to do is tell them that all the rides are junk. It makes no sense.

Comment

Tdlfan always does that get used too it. Anyway it appears HM has taken a sudden lead of 4 votes. Keep voting and sharing your opinion people, there are no wrong answers.
      Motor Mania!:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by Spacoli View Post
        Tdlfan always does that get used too it.
        To be honest, I know. He & I have long history. It's important that I tweak him from time to time.

Comment

Ah I see very nice.

Comment

I really don't think you should include an extinct ride in the poll...

As for HM and Snow White, both WDW versions are better than the ones at DL. The HM is better since the refurb, and Snow White actually has a good ending.

Comment

Originally posted by disneyfann121 View Post
              I really don't think you should include an extinct ride in the poll...

As for HM and Snow White, both WDW versions are better than the ones at DL. The HM is better since the refurb, and Snow White actually has a good ending.
              Ya I really shouldn't I just love that ride (the profile picture and signature usually give it away). I do agree with you on Snow White and as for HM I loved it both ways, both equally.

Comment

Hmm Splash mountain has taken a fall and his now 4 votes behind Haunted mansion which is currently leading with a total of 17 votes.

Comment

Splash mountains the best in Magic Kingdom hands down IMO. Space hurt the last time and HM is getting to boring for me. I also love Frontierland. Close second is PotC
                  -Tyler

Comment

TTA. Best ride ever! (yes, I'm a little weird, but I love it all the same).

Comment

I think that "Pirates of the Caribbean" is the best ride in Magic Kingdom, though I have to say it is tough. Each Land is almost like its own park for me, and each land appeals to me in different ways. To me, comparing Space Mountain to Pirates of the Caribbean is like comparing apples and oranges!
                      Still Pirates is one of those classics that just never gets old. I live in Miami, so I go to Disney a lot. Even though I've only lived here for 3 years, my family has always gone to Disney World all the time! Pirates is one of those rides we can all agree that we have to go on everytime we go to the park.

Comment

Once upon a time I would have said Splash, but when I was last there at Christmas the upkeep was so bad that I would say Big Thunder is currently my favourite.

Also prefer HM and Snow White at MK over the DL versions.

Comment

I voted for Thunder Mountain

Comment

I was completely enthralled by Haunted Mansion and how it's pretty much DLR HM but with more rooms. I love the Escher staircase room and the part where the eyes blend into the wallpaper. Awesome! It's got my vote.
                            "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"
                            1st Place - MiceChat Gumball Rally 2012

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

Comment

Originally posted by sassy*tink View Post
                              I went with other...Philarmagic. I know it's more of a show than an attraction, but I love it! It's my favorite there for some reason.
                              I really enjoy Mickey's Philarmagic, and I like the classics, Haunted Mansion and Pirates, but I voted for Splash as my favorite Magic Kingdom attraction.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Cliff View Post
                                Once upon a time I would have said Splash, but when I was last there at Christmas the upkeep was so bad that I would say Big Thunder is currently my favourite.

Also prefer HM and Snow White at MK over the DL versions.
                                You are kidding? MK's Big Thunder has decresed in quality since they deleted some of it's special effects, like the falliing rocks? Not to mention the flood scene is more like a mildew attack. And while the Snow White ride may be more in tune with the actual movie, the technical aspects of it are horrendous and quite cheap, especially when compared to the more superior versions in CA, Tokyo and especially Paris.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X