Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Best Magic Kingdom Ride?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Magic Kingdom Ride?

Originally posted by Jspider View Post
    I'd agree, PoTC sucks at WDW, not just for length but for lack of technical effects and maintenance. (saw a Pirate with his pants down this last Christmas)

Anywho Space Mountain is definitly a good pick. It is a bit Matterhorn like in my book but dualing tracks are still cool and I love the Peoplemover integration the most. I think it's awesome how the two rides cross each other.

He was just using the bathroom outside to add to the realism for the ride experience..

On a serious note though I agree WDW maintenance has really slipped off in recent years, and it's starting to show in ways like this, that while funny still spoil some of the experience for their guests.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton

Comment

Hmm HM seems to have a taken a lead by 4 votes. It still seems though that Splash and HM are tied, since both seem to take turns being the leader.
      Motor Mania!:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by JAG107 View Post
        Seriously, who's voting for POTC? Go to Anaheim then tell me this one's the best.
        To be fair, it's not about which is better in DL or WDW, but which is the best in WDW. I could easily see it as one of the MK's best, upkeep/maintanence issues aside.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I think that the HM is the best. Its the only ride other than BTM to be an original untouched story and dose not feature characters who have been in a Disney movie. The only reason I didn't pick BTM is because it's a roller coaster and you really don't have the time to appreciate the detail as you whiz by.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X