This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Rivers of Light

A few days ago I stumbled upon a rumor of a new nighttime parade project called "Rivers of Light" for Disney's Animal Kingdom. Then I found the rumor on many other websites. Does any one have any idea on what this project was suppose to be about? Or even if it is a legit rumor and Disney is continuing on it?

Re: Rivers of Light

Fromwhat I read, it was supposed to be a sort of nighttime parade on the revamped discovery boats. The reason it was scrapped it that they would have you remove a lot of the lush landscaping in order to have space enough for people to actually see it.
    Where hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls...Whenever candle lights flicker, where the air is deathly still...That is the time when ghosts are present

Comment

^It was suppose to be a street parade, not on water.

Comment

I had heard the street parade deal myself. Everything lit by lanterns and relatively peaceful to ensure non-stressed animals.

Disney execs allegedly were looking for a way to "close" a day at DAK.
        www.jamboeveryone.com
        Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Heard street parade too, but the name of the parade confused people into thinking it a water pageant.

Also, this is a project that seems dead, or at the very most, on the far back burner. But, don't count too much on it happening apparently.
          It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Thank you for the information. Any one know what it was suppose to be like?

Comment

only that it was to be a relatively quiet parade around the current DAK parade route and that the floats would be lit by many lanterns
              www.jamboeveryone.com
              Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X