X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Ideas Needed!!

Hi guys,

We're off in just over 4 weeks, and whilst we are there we are celebrating a 50th birthday! We have dinner booked at O'Hana's and know all about the birthday badges and disney florist etc. I was plannign to book the Wishes Fireworks Cruise and pay for it when we get there but nobody in our party has a credit card and I am ont taking one out just to book this, so this is now out of the question!

My question is do you have any other ideas (preferably that won't break the bank!) For something different that we can all do as a family if possible that me and my partner could give as a birthday present for during the day or after dinner?

Thanks,
    Josey

Re: Ideas Needed!!

You could do family pictures (photopass or non-photopass) in front of a bunch of the attractions like the castle, the hat, the tree or places that mean something to your family or the birthday person. Then buy a special WDW or Disney frame(s) and give that as a gift. Can't beat special memories!
    With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

Re: Ideas Needed!!

That's a great idea! Was thinknig of doing something like that for us returning home to surprise mum and dad (-in-law) and to cheer them up on returning home, you're always downreturning from a holiday! !

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X