This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disney Dining Plan

Does the Disney Dining Plan let you choose healthier options other than dessert for lunch ?

Re: Disney Dining Plan

I know as a dessert they usually have a healthier option like a fruit or a carrot cake; if they don't most CMs will let you get one of the kids' sides, like a package of grapes.

I've heard of substituting a side for dessert, too, but I've never tried it.
    someday, when we are wiser,
    when the world's older,
    when we have learned

http://nicoleloveswalt.tumblr.com/

"It's kind of fun to do the i m p o s s i b l e ."
    - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by GhostToast View Post
      Does the Disney Dining Plan let you choose healthier options other than dessert for lunch ?
      Since your biggest mode of transportation in WDW is walking, your metabolism will incinerate that pudding cup in a flash! Relax.

Plus, I think they have sugar free jello.
      It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

they have jello, you can get a thing of fruit, sugar free cake, and most places will let you get a bottle of water for dessert. With all the walking though, you'll burn off those extra calories so enjoy your trip.

I will say DFi is in the process of losing weight and went with a healthier meal once and was hungry very shortly after. Then he went to eating what he did on previous trips and he still came home having lost about 4 pounds.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X