This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Rate Monsterís INC Laughing Floor

Great Show Ė I go to it every time Iím at the Magic Kingdom.
    7.45%
    Good show Ė Has a few laughs
    30.85%
    OK Ė I laughed maybe once
    21.28%
    Bad show Ė I may take a chance and see it again.
    8.51%
    Painful Ė I never want to see the show again.
    18.09%
    I have never seen the show but wanted to take the poll.
    13.83%
    Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

at all. It's been given some pretty valuable real estate in the MK (right in the Tomorrowland entry, next to Stitch), so it's thematic irrelevance only further muddles the already-toonified Tomorrowland. If the show were in a little hidden ally off Pixar Place at Hollywood Studios, it could potentially be one of my favorite attractions at WDW. It's where they put it, and the lack of thematic support it has there, that I can't get over.

Comment

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Comment

He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
          follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
          DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkTwain View Post

But as good a show as it is, it fails in that isn't relevant to Tomorrowland at all. It's been given some pretty valuable real estate in the MK (right in the Tomorrowland entry, next to Stitch), so it's thematic irrelevance only further muddles the already-toonified Tomorrowland. If the show were in a little hidden ally off Pixar Place at Hollywood Studios, it could potentially be one of my favorite attractions at WDW. It's where they put it, and the lack of thematic support it has there, that I can't get over.

Are you serious? You can't enjoy something because of where it's located in the park? That seems a little extreme.
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Comment

He's a platypus. They don't do much you know.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bug View Post
                            i personally love Monsters. i will admit that the jokes are repeated for every show but what makes it hilarious is the guest's reactions. if you have guests that are being difficult and don't want to cooperate, it's going to be an uncomfortable show. mind you, i watch the show every week. my favorite part of the show is when they ask kids questions. it's like watching the show, "kids say the darnedest things." one time, i was holding the mic for a little girl and marty asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up. the little girl responded, "i wanna be a horse!" i had to cover my face because i was about to die laughing AND i'm still holding this mic! the guest interaction is what really makes the show.

That's very true. Do you think the Southern California audience, which comprises of mostly locals will fill it in long enough for it to work?

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                              That's very true. Do you think the Southern California audience, which comprises of mostly locals will fill it in long enough for it to work?

i think so. i think it might be better there than here. since DL is mostly locals, they'll have more interaction and responses from the guests since they speak English. WDW mostly has guests from all over so it's a bit challenging to interact w/ a guest when they don't speak English. we get about 1 walk-out every show. most of the time is because they don't speak English and don't understand. and the jokes are repeated because we don't have that many scripts. the WDW audience is mainly first-time guests. DL will most likely have more scripts since they have the same recurring guests.

Comment

"Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." -Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Down with the Hat

Comment

Originally posted by tasman View Post
                                      MILF isn't bad, and it's OK for a few laughs...but it's not all that memorable or repeatable.
                                      And that's all the more reason it SHOULDN'T be put into Disneyland. This is a type of attraction I can imagine them putting into a Tomorrowland Terrace type setting. Very temporary and fun even for the passerbyers. But to wait in a queue for this is just a huge waste of time.

Comment

Born in a shoebox and making the most of it.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X