This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tasman View Post
    MILF isn't bad, and it's OK for a few laughs...but it's not all that memorable or repeatable. It's not the best use for this particular technology, either. Turtle Talk works well with this setup because, looking at the screen, we can think that we are separated from the water by glass, or something like that. Crush being behind the screen makes "sense." On the other hand, there is no particular reason for the Monsters to be on screen in a comedy club. If we're in the club, why don't they just come out in person and entertain us? My 2 cents...
    I thought it was fine as a show, I saw it first and only time last month. I do appreciate your point regarding crush making more sense .....you comment makes sense :-)
    Smile, you never know who's looking !

Comment

www.jamboeveryone.com
      Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Comment

one hundred and one

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                That's very true. Do you think the Southern California audience, which comprises of mostly locals will fill it in long enough for it to work?
                Most of us in the SoCal section are talking about how much we hate the idea of Monsters Inc being brought to tomorrowland. Mostly because it doesn't belong in tomorrowland. it not having anything to do with the future.

in fact most of us seem to be really unhappy with tomorrowland as a whole in Anaheim.

Comment

Originally posted by Bexington View Post
                  Most of us in the SoCal section are talking about how much we hate the idea of Monsters Inc being brought to tomorrowland. Mostly because it doesn't belong in tomorrowland. it not having anything to do with the future.

in fact most of us seem to be really unhappy with tomorrowland as a whole in Anaheim.

And I don't think that's ever changed really. All through the 80s people (including me) were complaining about "today"land... especially the empty America sings building.

But I don't think people complained about Tomorrowland being badly themed, just visually outdated. Unfortunately the 98 remodel not only changed the look for the worse (we rather have outdated than tacky), it killed many attractions for the worse.

Now it's about having a broken tomorrowland with ghosts of old rides still there in plain sight and new rides that don't even fit the theme.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                    Now it's about having a broken tomorrowland with ghosts of old rides still there in plain sight and new rides that don't even fit the theme.
                    and i think that's what hurts the most

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X