Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TL Skyway station, What will it become now?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] TL Skyway station, What will it become now?

The Skyway Station(in TL) has now been demolished, what will the new place be? A quiet place? A new ride? A new restaurant? Your thoughts, please.
    Timekeeper
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Re: TL Skyway station, What will it become now?

Well to be technical, everything except the bathrooms have been demolished. I believe those are staying. Personally my money is on an extended queue for Space. Odds are the attractions managers have never been happy with that line extending way out into Tomorrowland like it has.

Comment

It will be turned into a new play area for the pre-schoolers themed around Stitch.

Comment

Originally posted by ecdlanddude View Post
        Well to be technical, everything except the bathrooms have been demolished. I believe those are staying. Personally my money is on an extended queue for Space. Odds are the attractions managers have never been happy with that line extending way out into Tomorrowland like it has.
        That would be my guess as well, but I think right now it's a wait and see? I do hope they do something with that space though!
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by ti2gr View Post
          It will be turned into a new play area for the pre-schoolers themed around Stitch.
          Will it be the interactive Stitch Show from HKDL's TL and WDS?
          sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
          Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

If we bring together a number of themes, it will be a Meet and greet of Stitch dressed as a princess.
            Last edited by Thorpeedo; 09-21-2009, 08:26 AM. Reason: strange spelling mistake....originally said "process"
            Smile, you never know who's looking !

Comment

DVC booth.

Comment

Stitch dressed as a Princess with an eye patch, meeting and greeting and selling DVC.

Comment

^^ :lmao:

PLEASE do not give them ideas.

Comment

Stich dressed as Buzz Lightyear with an eye patch and princess dress selling DVC membership.
                    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Originally posted by Monkey joe View Post
                      Stich dressed as Buzz Lightyear with an eye patch and princess dress selling DVC membership.
                      ...and churros.

Click the banner! ^^^^
                      Follow us on Twitter
                      @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
                      Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Stitch dressed as a Princess with an eye patch, meeting and greeting, selling DVC, selling churros, and pin trading.
                        My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Stitch dressed as a Princess with an eye patch, meeting and greeting, selling DVC, selling churros, and pin trading ...whilst a photopass CM is taking pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by ti2gr View Post
                            Please no.

Originally posted by Thorpeedo View Post
                            Stitch dressed as a Princess with an eye patch, meeting and greeting, selling DVC, selling churros, and pin trading ...whilst a photopass CM is taking pictures.
                            HAHA Don't forget the gift shop that you have to pass through after you get your photo taken with Stitch.

Comment

Stitch dressed as a Princess with an eye patch, meeting and greeting, selling DVC, selling churros, and pin trading whilst a photopass CM is taking pictures. When done you and your family are led into a gift shop in which you make a dismaying observation: This chamber has no windows and no doors, which offers you this chilling challenge: to find a way out!

Comment

Originally posted by AstroBlaster View Post
                                Stitch dressed as a Princess with an eye patch, meeting and greeting, selling DVC, selling churros, and pin trading whilst a photopass CM is taking pictures. When done you and your family are led into a gift shop in which you make a dismaying observation: This chamber has no windows and no doors, which offers you this chilling challenge: to find a way out!
                                ...on a sesame seed bun!

Click the banner! ^^^^
                                Follow us on Twitter
                                @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
                                Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Stitch dressed as a Princess with an eye patch, meeting and greeting, selling DVC, selling churros, and pin trading whilst a photopass CM is taking pictures. When done you and your family are led into a gift shop where Buzz and Woody are selling Disney Dining Plans

one hundred and one

Comment

Im Having a Blank moment, Im trying to recall the skyway station, Can anyone throw me a memorystick?

Comment

Originally posted by AstroBlaster View Post
                                      Stitch dresses as a princess with an eyepatch and combo tiara/pirate hat on head, meeting and greeting, selling DVC, selling churros and pin trading whilst a photopass CM is taking pictures IN A PREMIUM PRICED FIREWORKS VIEWING AREA, with a girft shop next to the "experience".

Buffet acess in viewing area costs extra, call 407-WDW-DINE 180 days in advance to book. Strategy book on how to get reservation $14.95.
                                      I like The Happiest Millionaire. What's wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Angie_Duke View Post
                                        Stitch dresses as a princess with an eyepatch and combo tiara/pirate hat on head, meeting and greeting, selling DVC, selling churros and pin trading whilst a photopass CM is taking pictures IN A PREMIUM PRICED FIREWORKS VIEWING AREA, with a girft shop next to the "experience".

Buffet acess in viewing area costs extra, call 407-WDW-DINE 180 days in advance to book. Strategy book on how to get reservation $14.95.

Buffet acess in viewing area costs extra, call 407-WDW-DINE 180 days in advance to book. Strategy book on how to get reservation $14.95. But something terribly goes wrong ... and half the park's rides are shuttered with no plans to replace them ... but the park's price has not changed. So Stitch burps up a churro to get some laughs to con you into thinking you are still getting a full" Disney Day"!
                                        MY SIGNATURE:
                                        Dear Peoplemover Fans, If you want to see a new attraction that at least mimics the 1967 Peoplemover in a future Tomorrowland remodel, you need to write to the powers-that-be, and let them know. If you don't - Then the next time Tomorrowland is remodeled, you will see a land barren of any "Peoplemover" type attraction.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X