Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney World, Delicious Dining,Downtown Disasters & Devilishly Delightful Diversions!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disney World, Delicious Dining,Downtown Disasters & Devilishly Delightful Diversi

Holy moly, how do you even return to civilization after 21 days at Disney? I have enough problems readjusting after a week!

Comment

Re: Disney World, Delicious Dining,Downtown Disasters & Devilishly Delightful Diversi

One World, they do have discounts for people who go often. They are called Season Passes and Annual Passes (which are different, as Season Passes have a large number of blackout dates during peak times). We just purchased ours and I'm sure it won't take too long to get our money back, especially with getting $79 bucks back on a gift card for going on my birthday.

However, as JoseyDisney has said, this is her TR post, so I don't want to keep hijacking it. I just wanted to straighten that out. And now, bring on the trip report... when you are ready.

Comment

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
        If you're going to post a trip report, you should actually POST the trip report. If I open a trip report thread and there's nothing there, you can bet I'm not going to bother looking at it again.
        It's going to take a while. I've done things like this before on my TR's. Posting the trip report thread and typing the story later on when my pics are ready. It builds excitment to read ones TR. Just check back when the pics are put up.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8K8 View Post
          We have a few serious fun-suckers on this board. Pretty silly for it being a Disney board!
          Believe me - there are a few on every Disney board!

Comment

Originally posted by BoogaFrito View Post
            Holy moly, how do you even return to civilization after 21 days at Disney? I have enough problems readjusting after a week!
            I agree that seems a bit excessive and somewhat..sick. Even for someone as avid a fan of the Disney parks, I still do not spend more than 6 days a month in them, and only because I have so many of them parks to cover for the weekend update. (hint hint, read signature below)

Comment

When I worked there a family told me how they were staying for something like a month at Disney World while their house was being remodeled. They split their time between Animal Kingdom Lodge and I think Grand Floridian.

Comment

if only ....DIY for me !
                Smile, you never know who's looking !

Comment

I love your trip reports!! I hope you post more soon!!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X