Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney World, Delicious Dining,Downtown Disasters & Devilishly Delightful Diversions!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jane2073
    replied
    Re: Disney World, Delicious Dining,Downtown Disasters & Devilishly Delightful Diversi

I love your trip reports!! I hope you post more soon!!!

Leave a comment:

• Thorpeedo
    replied
    Re: Disney World, Delicious Dining,Downtown Disasters & Devilishly Delightful Diversi

if only ....DIY for me !

Leave a comment:

• karamie
    replied

When I worked there a family told me how they were staying for something like a month at Disney World while their house was being remodeled. They split their time between Animal Kingdom Lodge and I think Grand Floridian.

Leave a comment:

• TDLFAN
    replied

Originally posted by BoogaFrito View Post
    Holy moly, how do you even return to civilization after 21 days at Disney? I have enough problems readjusting after a week!
    I agree that seems a bit excessive and somewhat..sick. Even for someone as avid a fan of the Disney parks, I still do not spend more than 6 days a month in them, and only because I have so many of them parks to cover for the weekend update. (hint hint, read signature below)

Leave a comment:

• danyoung
    replied

Originally posted by TheGr8K8 View Post
    We have a few serious fun-suckers on this board. Pretty silly for it being a Disney board!
    Believe me - there are a few on every Disney board!

Leave a comment:

• The Forbidden Eye
    replied

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
    If you're going to post a trip report, you should actually POST the trip report. If I open a trip report thread and there's nothing there, you can bet I'm not going to bother looking at it again.
    It's going to take a while. I've done things like this before on my TR's. Posting the trip report thread and typing the story later on when my pics are ready. It builds excitment to read ones TR. Just check back when the pics are put up.

Leave a comment:

• Figment Fan
    replied

One World, they do have discounts for people who go often. They are called Season Passes and Annual Passes (which are different, as Season Passes have a large number of blackout dates during peak times). We just purchased ours and I'm sure it won't take too long to get our money back, especially with getting $79 bucks back on a gift card for going on my birthday.

However, as JoseyDisney has said, this is her TR post, so I don't want to keep hijacking it. I just wanted to straighten that out. And now, bring on the trip report... when you are ready.

Leave a comment:

• BoogaFrito
    replied

Holy moly, how do you even return to civilization after 21 days at Disney? I have enough problems readjusting after a week!

Leave a comment:

• Thorpeedo
    replied

I'll keep looking .... and when you post the pics it will get bumped .... I've a quarter (all I have left) that says our friend will read it.

Leave a comment:

• TheGr8K8
    replied

We have a few serious fun-suckers on this board. Pretty silly for it being a Disney board!

Leave a comment:

• karamie
    replied

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
    If you're going to post a trip report, you should actually POST the trip report. If I open a trip report thread and there's nothing there, you can bet I'm not going to bother looking at it again.
    Your loss.

Leave a comment:

• corey154
    replied

I can't wait to read your trip report! I hope you get your pic prob fixed so we can begin!

Leave a comment:

• BC_DisneyGeek
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JoseyDisney
    replied

Having a wee problem with uploading my photos - but will hopefully be with you shortly!!!by the way, we are not DVC members and paid for the villa as you would a hotel, and it wasn't too expensive, probably since there was a group of us though!

Leave a comment:

• astrologic
    replied

I'm with everyone else... can't wait for the report!

Leave a comment:

• DonDuck
    replied

Count me in. Looking forward to hearing your opinions on OKW, the dining plan and what it's like to spend 21 days at WDW!

Leave a comment:

• Rayhawk
    replied

Wow! This is going to be one impressive TR! Can't wait to see!

Leave a comment:

• prbiker15
    replied

Longest I've stayed was 11 also. Wow 21 days. Must have been amazing. Can't wait for the trip report.

Leave a comment:

• FantasticDuck
    replied

wow! can't wait to read your trip report!!!

Leave a comment:

• Magenta Panther
    replied

Originally posted by Figment Fan View Post
    This must be the longest trip report ever. I've never heard of anyone putting in 3 weeks at Disney.
    Yeah! The longest I've stayed is eleven days!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X