Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Back from WDW and MNSSHP with Pics!

I just want to let everyone know that MNSSHP was amazing! We had such a great time. The weather was humid all week but that night it really cooled down. Such a blessing when you are walking around in a huge poofy costume,lol.
    We went on the 29th, and arrived at around 7pm. Nothing had begun yet and we milled around and took loads of pics and eyed the other cool costumes coming into the party. I went as "theme park" Snow White. I think its safe to say that my costume was a hit. I barely made it out of the resort (Pop Century) in time for the bus because tons of children were coming up to me for pics. It made me tear up to see all those kids so excited. By the end of the night I really feel like I had spent and evening as a CM because of all the pics I took and all the children that talked to me and hugged me. The park was filled with people but for some reason there weren't any lines for anything! We kept riding the HM over and over because there just wasn't any wait. The parade was great and of course I now have "Boo to you" stuck in my head forever. I loved the Mix and Mingle, and how extremely and oddly sexual it is. So crazy.
    At one point I was waiting on the line to have my meet and greet with Snow White and the Dwarfs, then they went in for a 30 min. break so we decided to wait till they returned. Most of the line remained as well. One CM came out and looked at me in confusion and then asked another CM why I wasn't on break and she explained that I was a guest and motioned to my bracelet. He later came up to me and told me that I had fooled quite a number of park employees with my costume and then proceeded to tell me that it was the best SW he had ever seen. That really made my night.
    So here are just a few pics to show how lovely the night was, hope you enjoy!

at the hotel before leaving

meeting my nemesis

which is which?

Taking SW's place at the meet and greet while she was on break

posing by the HM with my Indy and his sister Minnie....spooky!

Thanks for letting me share fellow Mice Chatters, if anyone saw me at the party on the 29th please give a hello!
    There's Always Room For a 1000.....Hurry Back

Re: Back from WDW and MNSSHP with Pics!

Originally posted by FairestOfThemAll View Post
    omg, that is so adorable. i love it!! you look amazing! haha.
    can't wait for the rest of your report looks like fun!
    Last edited by a_shy_kid; 10-05-2009, 03:59 PM.
    i've got no strings.

Comment

oh my gosh!!! You look FANTASTIC!!!

Comment

Wow, what a great costume. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, great job on the costume! Hoping for more.

Comment

So cute. Thanks so much for sharing.

Comment

Your costume looks terrific. Thanks for sharing
              Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

OMG what a GREAT costume!! did you buy it or make it?? and what a compliment that you were fooling CMs!!
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                :yea: DLRP in August then WDW & Disney Cruise in December :yea:

Comment

Originally posted by TaraRenee View Post
                  OMG what a GREAT costume!! did you buy it or make it?? and what a compliment that you were fooling CMs!!
                  I had the costume made for me by a very talented friend. We used my collection of over 1,000 theme park photos of the actual character as a reference. I made the wig myself though. It was such an amazing feeling to walk around like that all night, I loved it.

Comment

I had the costume made for me by a very talented friend. We used my collection of over 1,000 theme park photos of the actual character as a reference. I made the wig myself though. It was such an amazing feeling to walk around like that all night, I loved it.
                    wow you made the wig!
                    thats an amazing talent
                    sigpic

Comment

meeting my nemesis

which is which?
                      Wow, great costume! That is pretty realistic. And great pictures too.

I was also at mnsshp on the 29th, but I didn't see you unfortunately.
                      Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL DreamJan 20-24, 2014: DCL MagicFeb 17/18, 2015 AS Music

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
                      May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
                      May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
                      May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
                      Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
                      Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
                      May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

Comment

You had the arms down well! wrists up...haha. PERFECT!

Comment

Very cool. Thanks for sharing and you are getting me excited for our trip there on Halloween night!!!
                          We are proud to be a MiceChat Partner Website!

Comment

which is which?
                            Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh................... I'm SEEING DOUBLE!!! LOL, :lol: Your costume is great!! It looks so authentic! I would mistaken it as a real costume!

Comment

Disney Parks has a cool video giving an overview of the highlights of the overall experience. If you dont want to know all the things that will take please you might want to skip the video.

If you want to see exactly what it is all about, please check out the video here.

I have been to the party once and am taking the family again and this video just helps me re-live the memories of my experience last year. Hope you enjoy it. If you are heading to WDW please keep the photos coming!!!
                              We are proud to be a MiceChat Partner Website!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
                                Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh................... I'm SEEING DOUBLE!!! LOL, :lol: Your costume is great!! It looks so authentic! I would mistaken it as a real costume!
                                Thank you so much! I had a wonderful night....

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X