Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Fantasmic with Flotsam and Jetsam??

Hey everybody. Wasn't too sure what to make of this...
    Fantasmic! - Dragon and Flotsam and Jestam

A new Fantasmic WDW pin featuring Flotsam and Jetsam. I've heard absolutely nothing of the eels coming to DHS, but is this just something that's been kept under tight wraps? Or just a pin that shouldn't have been released to WDW?

Re: Fantasmic with Flotsam and Jetsam??

I'm guessing the latter. Then again I've seen merchandise with Disneyland tags at WDW several times.

Comment

I can't help but think of the movie "Contact" where they say, why build one, when you can build two (paraphrased). I don't know why they WOULDN'T make an extra set of them for Orlando, as long as they were doing them for California.

Comment

This is yet another example on how Disney management banks on the ignorance of your casual WDW guest. Seems to me the pin in question was produced for DL and is now on sale at WDW as well, without regards to the specifics of the fantasmic show at DHS. Go into the emporium and see how many teeshirts feature the DL castle, with the WDW name below it... This is park synergy at it's best, and cheapest.

Comment

I haven't seen this pin at DL yet. I hope it finds it's way out here, though. Good-lookin' pin, it is.

Comment

Most of the Fantasmic pins I've seen at Disneyland have the DHS Fantasmic logo on it, so for some reason they like selling pins from shows on the opposite side of the country. I hope that pins finds it way to Disneyland.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X