Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steven Tyler has left Aerosmith - Who should the new band for RNRC be?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Steven Tyler has left Aerosmith - Who should the new band for RNRC be?

If Aerosmith were breaking up which they arent, then replace them with Journey... enough said, if u want someone current linkin park perfect match
    Follow Me on

Add me on

Just let me know you are from micechat

Comment

Originally posted by jared_dl1209 View Post
      If Aerosmith were breaking up which they arent, then replace them with Journey... enough said, if u want someone current linkin park perfect match

Agreed, it would have to be Journey. The only band that can unite college frat kids and middle-aged karaoke singing housewives. I would vote for replacing Aerosmith right now for Journey. I don't want to offend their fans but when was the last time they were actually relevant?

Journey and "the voice" on the other hand are in the midst of a pop culture comeback. I wouldn't mind cruising down the strip in the stretch limo with The Voice singing Seperate Ways in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
        I vote for U2.
        Seconded!
        -Tyler

Comment

Guns n *** roses

Comment

Let's just throw Pink Floyd in there. Not that I'm biased or anything.
            sigpic
            Long Live the Disney Renaissance

Comment

Originally posted by RandySavage View Post
              If I were in charge, I would take the welcome opportunity to get rid of the G-force Records/rock n' roll theme entirely. It doesn't serve the well-established 1930s Hollywood-that-never-was theme of Sunset Boulevard (which is the best thing DHS has going for it).

I would redress the RNR area as a seedy "Big City Underworld" of bootleggers and gangsters and the building would resemble the infamous Tombs prison:

We, the guests, would play the roll of gangsters being booked to serve time (for bootlegging or gambling - nothing too sinister) when our gangster friends come to break us out. We board coaster trains looking like vintage Ambassor Eight cars and take off into the disorienting lights of the big city, with the police in hot pursuit. As we exit we see the gangsters who broke us out in the pre-show segment back behind bars (in AA form) pleading for us to come back and break them out.

Here are some relevant images:
              I think your idea got lost in the band debate but I love it. The Rock N' Roll Coaster theme really never meshed with the area. I like your idea because it sounds like something Walt would have done. Taking guests to a real place and time with elements of adventure and intrigue. Good job. You should be working for Disney.

Comment

Originally posted by RandySavage View Post
                If I were in charge, I would take the welcome opportunity to get rid of the G-force Records/rock n' roll theme entirely. It doesn't serve the well-established 1930s Hollywood-that-never-was theme of Sunset Boulevard (which is the best thing DHS has going for it).

I would redress the RNR area as a seedy "Big City Underworld" of bootleggers and gangsters and the building would resemble the infamous Tombs prison:

We, the guests, would play the roll of gangsters being booked to serve time (for bootlegging or gambling - nothing too sinister) when our gangster friends come to break us out. We board coaster trains looking like vintage Ambassor Eight cars and take off into the disorienting lights of the big city, with the police in hot pursuit. As we exit we see the gangsters who broke us out in the pre-show segment back behind bars (in AA form) pleading for us to come back and break them out.

Here are some relevant images:

:bow: :thumbup: :clap:

I 2nd the motion.

Get ride of the modern rock studio and retheme the ride to match the Hollywood of 1930.
                MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                Save

Comment

If any band could replace Aerosmith for the ride it's...
                  METALLICA

Or did I say that already? lol xD

Comment

He confirmed he wasn't leaving. Discussion over. Aerosmith stays

one hundred and one

Comment

I've always thought Aerosmith was a great tribute to the music, style, and performance of the Rolling Stones. Tyler leaving the band is like Mick leaving the Stones. I think it's a bad idea. I think Tyler should kiss and make-up if he can. In any event, I'd be more interested in his solo project than the remaining band's work. What's a rock band without a good front man? Best wishes to one of America's best rock bands of all-time.

Comment

Originally posted by whamo View Post
                        I've always thought Aerosmith was a great tribute to the music, style, and performance of the Rolling Stones. Tyler leaving the band is like Mick leaving the Stones. I think it's a bad idea. I think Tyler should kiss and make-up if he can. In any event, I'd be more interested in his solo project than the remaining band's work. What's a rock band without a good front man? Best wishes to one of America's best rock bands of all-time.

He already confirmed he wasn't leaving by doing a surprise performance with Joe Perry last night. He specifically addressed this rumor and preformed Rock This Way.

one hundred and one

Comment

Personally I would love for a Beatles theme. or if not...The who..those are my top two choices
                          "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

Originally posted by cositaluvsmickey View Post
                            Personally I would love for a Beatles theme. or if not...The who..those are my top two choices
                            One minor setback that creates with the preshow...hard to tape it if some of the members are dead, and personally I don't know how heavy of a Rock type ride it would be with them...

I'm all for Journey though if they do replace Aerosmith!
                            The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
                            -George S. Patton

Comment

According to people online, he confirmed that he's not leaving.
                              DisneyTwins
                              Since May 2003

Comment

As if the answer wasn't obvious enough -- KISS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pete's Dragon View Post
                                  I think your idea got lost in the band debate but I love it. The Rock N' Roll Coaster theme really never meshed with the area. I like your idea because it sounds like something Walt would have done. Taking guests to a real place and time with elements of adventure and intrigue. Good job. You should be working for Disney.

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
                                  :bow: :thumbup: :clap:
                                  I 2nd the motion.

Get ride of the modern rock studio and retheme the ride to match the Hollywood of 1930.
                                  Thanks for the positive comments!

Comment

Weird Al Yankovic
                                    sigpic
                                    Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie View Post
                                      Weird Al Yankovic
                                      Yes, Weird Al for the coaster. lol
                                      Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Originally posted by AE_Fan View Post
                                        The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again has hands down the best part of a song for a launched coaster.
                                        So true, but something tells me Disney won't want to be doing advertising for a show on a competing network (cause unfortunately, a great deal of people today have never even heard of The Who, but know the song solely because of CSI: Miami).
                                        *I am an employee of The Walt Disney Company*
                                        *All words above are my own and do not represent TWDC, nor do I speak on their behalf*
                                        *All words above conform to the Social Media policy distributed to employees; no confidential information is divulged*

Comment

Originally posted by AE_Fan View Post
                                          The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again has hands down the best part of a song for a launched coaster.
                                          So true, but something tells me Disney won't want to be doing advertising for a show on a competing network (cause unfortunately, a great deal of people today have never even heard of The Who, but know the song solely because of CSI: Miami).
                                          *I am an employee of The Walt Disney Company*
                                          *All words above are my own and do not represent TWDC, nor do I speak on their behalf*
                                          *All words above conform to the Social Media policy distributed to employees; no confidential information is divulged*

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X