This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] WDW Fantasyland Expansion

Does anyone know the starting date for the expansion?? What will they work on first??
    "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Now I understand that "Blue Sky" means "No limits, nothing is a bad idea, everything is possible," along with "May never happen." But I prefer to define it this way: "Blue Sky = Hope." Unknown Author

Re: WDW Fantasyland Expansion

My wife and I observed a group of (what appeared to be) 9 imagineers and management were walking Fantasyland on Monday 11/16 with blueprints in hand. Looked as if they were pacing things off. Obviously work on the expansion will commence very soon. Perhaps we'll see the construction walls going up as early as mid-January 2010 when crowds start to thin.

Just my opinion. TIFWIW

Comment

They've stated 2012 will be end of expansion, but does anyone know when the little mermaid ride will open as such, coz there in 2011 december.
      Yes. We all know that I am psychic. Don't believe me? Well... I'm sensing that you like Disney. I see that look of bewilderment, hmmm?

Comment

From what I've read, The Little Mermaid will be open in 2012 with the rest of the phase one expansion. They probably would prefer to have the DCA version exclusive for a while to draw people in to DCA before stealing its thunder in WDW.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

They need to implode Fantasyland now and start from scratch.

Comment

Just like Space Mountain's budget, its been cut drastically, a Mermaid Doll will not be added to Its a Small World. Thats the big change for now.

Comment

I know Pixie Hollow is supposed to be last to open
              www.jamboeveryone.com
              Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

WDI and contractors have been walking all over Fantasyland lately. Today alone I saw some walking in ToonTown, and some examining Dumbo. What they were talking about, I'll keep that a surprise.
                GRD999 - The Ghost Relations Dept.

http://ghostrelationsdept.blogspot.com/
                http://www.theghoulishgallery.com/

Comment

cant wait the expansion looks amazing!
                  BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X