This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal Kingdom Merchandise Question..

Hey I'm a Disneyland'er! Just got a quick question for y'all. Do they still sell t-shirts at the Animal Kingdom that have Pooh Bear on them and a tiger.. and Pooh is saying "Tigger is that you?" I've seen a few people at the resort here with those shirts and I've always wanted one (no plans of going to WDW any time soon.. I wish I could!). I just wondered if they still have them. One day I'd love to be able to buy one if someone could send me the shirt and I'd send them the money. Oh well, anyone seen it? Anywhere I could find it online?

Re: Animal Kingdom Merchandise Question..

Call to WDW merchandise at 407-363-6200, I'm sure someone can direct you to the right place.

Those shirts were being sold when I was last at DAK in August.

Comment

Yeah they still sold them over the summer, as well as the "Lions and Tigers and Bears" shirt with Mickey and the others.

Comment

Yes, I was just there today and saw them. They have that saying on shirts, tanks, and many other things!!

Comment

Aww man I will figure out how to buy some of that merch somehow.. it's so cute and funny.

Thanks everyone. Good to know.

Comment

You can buy it here for $31.78 + 10% off if you get it before the holidays (I don't know how much Disney sells them for, but it's probably cheaper).
            “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

^ Awesome thank you! I might get it now or wait until I go to WDW.. who knows!

Comment

Also, if you don't mind Ebay, they have about 66 of them (in all different sizes) for $20/$25.
                “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Thank you once again!

And hey, I noticed your location.. good luck on the road test! I passed mine the first time (surprisingly, since I had almost no experience lol).

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings
                    And hey, I noticed your location.. good luck on the road test!
                    Thanks. I have about T-Minus 2 hours and 9 minutes.

-Michael

Comment

You can still purchase those T-shirts and sweatshirts all over the property believe it or not. And they are not that expensive.

Sean

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X