X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Non-E-Ticket Holiday Overlays

Comment

Re: Non-E-Ticket Holiday Overlays

Do I have ideas for the non-E-ticket attractions to get Christmas overlays? Not off the top of my head I don't. But I approve of this idea 100%. We need things like this in Florida.

Country Bears, Tiki Room, Carousel of Progress. They are good examples of this...but honestly, this makes me think of how we need something like a Beauty & the Beast-esq character or attraction that could handle a Christmas overlay. Because outside of E-Tickets (Splash, Jungle, Mansion, Small World) MK doesn't seem to have good options for overlays.

Comment

Comment

^ Rather have that then "New Management"

But, Zazu can stay the holidays,he's done nothing wrong.Probably he can come back after the overlay as a "hidden mickey" sort of thing.Of course, this Mele KaTIKImaka show would need new AAs,new songs and a complete recast of the Tiki Hosts.

As for another non E-ticket overlay, Tomorrowland Snowflake Speedway.
          TLSW gets a little icy with the track bounded by snow drifts, the queue would also be decked for the holidays.
          Don't think of a gun as a weapon.
          Think of it as a third arm that magically
          shoots bullets!

Comment

Zazu certainly isn't the annoyance that Iago is, but he's still out of proportion and in a completely different visual style with the rest of the Tiki Room birds. We'll send him out with a smile and a handshake while Iago gets punted through the door.

Comment

Originally posted by clockworkmonkey View Post
              Zazu certainly isn't the annoyance that Iago is, but he's still out of proportion and in a completely different visual style with the rest of the Tiki Room birds. We'll send him out with a smile and a handshake while Iago gets punted through the door.
              YES PLEASE!! I don't remember the much about the Tiki Room before it's current show but I do remember I loved it as a kid and my parents hated it. Now everyone hates it. Iago is super annoying!

I really like the COP idea. I don't go on it much because I'd honestly rather wait in like for a different ride than walk on that but if it was Christmas I'd do it.

Comment

Disagree on the Carousel of Progress, the fact that the scenes are seasonal holidays and already include Christmas, kind of negates it as an option for me.
                Would you leave the last scene alone or alter it to be more christmassy..I doubt it could be got right. I'd be more receptive to a full overhaul and some new scenes altogether...yep.. and then potentially overlay it, but I'd spend the budget elsewhere rather than a Christmas overlay to current CoP.
                Smile, you never know who's looking !

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X