Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could live anywhere in Walt Disney World?..

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] If you could live anywhere in Walt Disney World?..

I was thinking about this, crowds of people aside. If there was one attraction, location, room etc.. that you could live in at Walt Disney World, what would it be and why?

Re: If you could live anywhere in Walt Disney World?..

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
    I was thinking about this, crowds of people aside. If there was one attraction, location, room etc.. that you could live in at Walt Disney World, what would it be and why?

A permanent room in Old Key West with a lifetime pass to the parks. (:

one hundred and one

Comment

^Oh! I like it, I definitely like those huge bathtubs in the villas.

I would love to live in the farmhouse in Living with the Land, I could totally hang out in that upstairs bedroom all day!

Comment

Um....Haunted Mansion. Duh.

Actually, that might get a little creepy after a while.

How about...one of the village houses in POTC? That way, I could look out of my window and see Jack anytime I wanted. Mwahahahaha

Comment

Swiss Family Treehouse or one of the huts in the Jungle Cruise.
          He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
          follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
          DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

Either the over-themed suite in Cinderella Castle or the Italian quarter of World Showcase.
            Don't think of a gun as a weapon.
            Think of it as a third arm that magically
            shoots bullets!

Comment

I think above or in Main street railway station, with a view out over the lake and over main street. As for why .... why not !
              Smile, you never know who's looking !

Comment

Ont of the loft suites at BLT - overlooking the Magic Kingdom and Seven Seas lagoon.

Comment

I'd take a nice, 1 storey house in the style of Wilderness Lodge on the old Discovery Island!

Comment

^Oh! That's the best idea yet! I forgot about that old island! You'd be your own Swiss Family Robinson! LOL

Comment

Somewhere upstairs in Epcot overlooking the lake.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                        Test Track has a great upstairs area that you can probably see all of WS from.

Comment

Summer, the house in Living with the Land is my first choice too! It is my most favorite scene in the ride!

I also wouldn't mind living somewhere in World Showcase. Or in Liberty Square.

If I had to be slightly realistic, an RV at Fort Wilderness would be fine too.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                            He does it yet again...cool beans and I agree. I would love to live in an apartment over in France or England with the lake in full view.

Peace,
                            Roo
                            husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

The Dream Suite in the castle.

Comment

Adventurer's Club.. before they closed it.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                                http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                                  Test Track has a great upstairs area that you can probably see all of WS from.

Two years ago I was invited up there some GM survey taker overtheard my buddy and I talking about GM vehicles and gave us both a pass to go up there...I had some cameraphone pics of it butu my phone junked out on me before I could get the pics off of it...but it did have a great view of Epcot you couldn't quite see everything in WDW but you could basically get views of Spaceship Earth and Mission Space that you couldn't get anywhere else..kindof cool really...

If I lived anywhere in WDW it would have to be in a private suite in the Grand Floridian should be able to get some great views from there...as well as feel very rich whuile doing it : )
                                  The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
                                  -George S. Patton

Comment

Yeah, I second the suite in the monorail hotel, but make mine the Contemporary!

Comment

The VIP area in the American Adventure building. It feels more like a home on the inside and the view is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by ORD84 View Post
                                        Two years ago I was invited up there some GM survey taker overtheard my buddy and I talking about GM vehicles and gave us both a pass to go up there...I had some cameraphone pics of it butu my phone junked out on me before I could get the pics off of it...but it did have a great view of Epcot you couldn't quite see everything in WDW but you could basically get views of Spaceship Earth and Mission Space that you couldn't get anywhere else..kindof cool really...
                                        I had a similar experience with the Imagination Pavilion. We were picked to test the Kim Possible Adventure and the testing ended upstairs in the Pavilion. It was the one day that we said "no cameras" and made it a total family day. Never made that mistake again. LOL But it was really neat, the rainbow tunnel was there, with desks in it of all things and the cloud room with Figment and his ship were still in tact. It's all pretty much there but being used for other things.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X