This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] WDW Haunted Mansion

I am done trying to tell my sister she's wrong about this, and apparently need to prove it to her. Has there ever been any sort of Nightmare Before Christmas overlay anywhere on the HM at WDW? I have told her no many times but she's convinced.
    Tourists, why did it have to be tourists?

Re: WDW Haunted Mansion

Never in WDW, and according to the Imagineers, there won't be. (as of July 2009 dining with an Imagineer).

There is one in Tokyo, which is a very similar version of the WDW's Mansion, perhaps that is what she is thinking of?
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
      Never in WDW, and according to the Imagineers, there won't be. (as of July 2009 dining with an Imagineer).

There is one in Tokyo, which is a very similar version of the WDW's Mansion, perhaps that is what she is thinking of?
      No, she went recently and said that she thought there was some last time she went (2008). She also said that they added a creepy doll to the stretching room this year.(I don't know where she gets this stuff).
      Tourists, why did it have to be tourists?

Comment

There are a few hidden tributes to the Nightmare Before Christmas in the ride (added during the 2007 refurbishment). Details: http://ghostrelationsdept.blogspot.c...1_archive.html
        Last edited by SmellyOrangutan; 12-12-2009, 06:00 PM.

Comment

She also said that they added a creepy doll to the stretching room this year.(I don't know where she gets this stuff).
          She's probably talking about the whispers and giggles coming from the gargoyles as you leave the stretching room.

Or she could be talking about the hanging corpse of the Ghost Host, which has always been there - maybe she never noticed it before.

Comment

No, there has never been an HMH overlay at WDW. Thankfully.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X