Announcement

Collapse

Gumball Rally 2018

Tickets are selling fast! Act now to reserve your spot. http://micechat.com/events/rally
See more
See less

Lands You Enjoy Frequenting Most @ The Magic Kingdom

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Lands You Enjoy Frequenting Most @ The Magic Kingdom

Taking into account the rides, the shows, the street entertainers and the overall ambiance... which lands do you enjoy frequenting the most at the Magic Kingdom? A poll is up.
    Fantasyland
    12.90%
    Tomorrowland
    14.52%
    Adventureland
    16.13%
    Frontierland
    22.58%
    Liberty Square
    14.52%
    Main Street, USA
    9.68%
    Mickey's Toontown Fair
    1.61%
    Wherever I Land
    6.45%
    Just like kickin' it on the WDW Railroad around the park all day.
    1.61%
    None of the above, my love
    0.00%
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 12-16-2009, 10:44 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Lands You Enjoy Frequenting Most @ The Magic Kingdom

I'm confused. It says Magic Kingdom and has Mickey's Toontown Fair, but it also has the DL railroad? lol

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorD View Post
      I'm confused. It says Magic Kingdom and has Mickey's Toontown Fair, but it also has the DL railroad? lol
      Whoopsy! :blush: I've asked the mods to move this thread to the WDW forum.

Comment

I like the whole area from the entrance to Adventureland to the Haunted Mansion. Well, I like Main St. too.
        I want my cake back!
        sigpic

Comment

I pretty much love the left side of the park...tommorrowland is really only the tommorrowland raceway and space mountain to me...
          The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
          -George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
            I like the whole area from the entrance to Adventureland to the Haunted Mansion. Well, I like Main St. too.
            Plenty of awesome attractions in that expansive favorite area of yours, seenoevil.

Originally posted by ORD84 View Post
            I pretty much love the left side of the park...tommorrowland is really only the tommorrowland raceway and space mountain to me...
            Some people are lefties.. others are righties... still there are those such as me that pretty much love the entire park.

Regarding Tomorrowland though, WDW fans/guests do not know how luck they are to have their own version of the PeopleMover. Ours in California was yanked out long ago, for no apparent reason... other than a bad management decision to cut back on expenses. nothing much happened back then beyond watching attractions removed as the paint peeled throughout the poorly maintained land.

Comment

I love the Avenue of the Planets in Tomorrowland, as well as all of Liberty Square and Frontierland. The first is so visually exciting and colorful, and the second two are very evocative of American history, with the boardwalks, architecture, and Liberty Belle!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkTwain View Post
                I love the Avenue of the Planets in Tomorrowland, as well as all of Liberty Square and Frontierland. The first is so visually exciting and colorful, and the second two are very evocative of American history, with the boardwalks, architecture, and Liberty Belle!
                Avenue of the Planets is one of the first places that a new MK guest should visit. Believe that it is one-of-a-kind in the world. The Hall of Presidents is also quite unique... as well as being a highly educational forum for becoming more knowledgable about history... as you were kind enough to relate, MT.

Comment

I love it all! :love:
                  Good morning, son
                  In twenty years from now
                  Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                  And I can tell you 'bout today
                  And how I picked you up and everything changed
                  It was pain
                  Sunny days and rain
                  I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic