This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Foggy days at WDW.

I used to live in the Orlando area and there was one night I'll never forget. I was coming home from Central Foods, which is backstage, north of MK (I was working day labor for the bakery in France at Epcot). It was unbelievably foggy! I couldn't see more than fifty feet! Oh, and I was on a motorcycle. It took two hours to get home to St. Cloud.

Have any of y'all had any adventures in the fog?
    Everyone is entitled to an informed opinion.
    Harlan Ellison

I may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but I do shine.

Texan by birth, Californian by choice.

There should be a sticky thread called "This Day in Disney History." The company has a long history and this would be a good way to acknowledge it. Walt was born 112 years ago; that's quite a chunk of American history and culture.

Re: Foggy days at WDW.

Last time we went, this past December, we arrived very early in the morning and it was VERY foggy. Nothing particulary exciting happened, but it was very strange to see WDW like that. When we got to Saratoga Springs, we were taken to the Treehouses in a little cart and it was so neat to be going along through all the fog.
    I want my cake back!
    sigpic

Comment

Not at Disney but when I lived on the coast of California and the fog there gets really dense.
      DisneyTwins
      Since May 2003

Comment

At least you were safe.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X