This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Cost of Churro?

Premium AP holder at Disneyland. Love the place, it's my second home! Headed to Disney World for the first time in February.

I go through churros like crazy at Disneyland. What do they cost at Disney World?

(I know... odd question, I have my priorities!)

TIA!

Keith

Re: Cost of Churro?

Are you factoring in the heart health care afterwards?
    See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

I think it's between 2 and 3 dollars.
      DisneyTwins
      Since May 2003

Comment

A similar question. Do they sell corndogs anywhere at WDW that are like the ones in Disneyland?

Comment

$3.25
          www.jamboeveryone.com
          Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

holy...
            DisneyTwins
            Since May 2003

Comment

Originally posted by MJMcB View Post
              $3.25
              Do you mean for the churros or the corndogs?

I think corndogs are $3.75-$4.25, depending on if tax is already included. Either way, I think they come out to $4.25 everywhere, just tax is included in the posted price at some stands and not others.

I'm actually on my way there today. I'll check the prices and let you know.

Comment

Disney World's Churros taste like cardboard. They're not the same as the wonderful Disneyland Churros, and I'd never recommend buying one to anyone.
                -Bill

Comment

I was a the Magic Kingdom yesterday, and just to confirm, as was said before, Disney World churros are $3.25, and the corndogs are $4.25 after tax. Some places put the tax in, others don't when they advertise the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Figment Fan View Post
                    Do you mean for the churros or the corndogs?
                    I meant churros. And they are not as good as they used to be, but cardboard is an exaggeration
                    www.jamboeveryone.com
                    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Figment Fan View Post
                      I was a the Magic Kingdom yesterday, and just to confirm, as was said before, Disney World churros are $3.25, and the corndogs are $4.25 after tax. Some places put the tax in, others don't when they advertise the price.
                      What are peoples thoughts on this. We British are used to always having the tax included. The price you see on the ticket is always the price inclusive of Tax (VAT as we call it). It takes a little getting used to, and it's rather disturbing, to see one price and then have it hiked up to another at the cash register.
                      Smile, you never know who's looking !

Comment

Churro is very expensive for me. 3.50 here at Disneyland

Comment

Originally posted by MJMcB View Post
                          I meant churros. And they are not as good as they used to be, but cardboard is an exaggeration
                          Eh, yeah. I don't know what cardboard really tastes like. But the last 5 Churros I got at WDW were all hard as a rock and were hard to bite through. Now, you may ask why I've gotten 5... like I keep getting them or something. I only get 1 every two years, just to see if they have improved. That means for the last decade, they have been horrible.
                          -Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Thorpeedo View Post
                            What are peoples thoughts on this. We British are used to always having the tax included. The price you see on the ticket is always the price inclusive of Tax (VAT as we call it). It takes a little getting used to, and it's rather disturbing, to see one price and then have it hiked up to another at the cash register.
                            O.T. I think at theme parks it's nice to have tax included & have it rounded off to a nice, even number. (Hopefully rounded down :lol: ) I like to be able to switch my brain off a bit while at the Happiest Place on Earth & it would be easier not having to try to add tax in my head while waiting in line.
                            <o>

Comment

I love licking the churro as oppose to eating it.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X