Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

How bad is the last 2 weeks of April?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] How bad is the last 2 weeks of April?

    How bad are the last 2 weeks of April? I see they have the world championship cheerleaders/dancers there the 23-25.Spring break time shoudl also be over, and the crowds smaller.....any thoughts woudl be greatly appreciated. thanks

  • #2
    Re: How bad is the last 2 weeks of April?

    Personally, I would avoid the cheerleaders at all costs. Not only do they increase the crowds, but they are notorious for bringing a great deal of NOISE. Just to give a few obnoxious examples, I've heard of them practicing their cheerleader routines in line, screaming non-stop at the top of their lungs in line, or just marching down Main Street while screaming.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: How bad is the last 2 weeks of April?

      I'll be there the 17th through the 24th: hopefully I can avoid the cheerleaders (I don't do well with "peppy" people). I can seriously see something bad happening with some screaming 13 year old while I'm waiting in line. But then again, I'm 6'2" - bald and have a couple dozen tattoos -- usually a stare is all it takes to take the perky out of people!

      We were at DLR the week of the 21st last year, and it was D-E-A-D... we cleared all the rides at both parks in 2 1/2 days... including pix with Mickey, Minnie and all the princesses at the Meet and Greet

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: How bad is the last 2 weeks of April?

        Originally posted by santadog View Post
        I'll be there the 17th through the 24th: hopefully I can avoid the cheerleaders (I don't do well with "peppy" people). I can seriously see something bad happening with some screaming 13 year old while I'm waiting in line. But then again, I'm 6'2" - bald and have a couple dozen tattoos -- usually a stare is all it takes to take the perky out of people!

        We were at DLR the week of the 21st last year, and it was D-E-A-D... we cleared all the rides at both parks in 2 1/2 days... including pix with Mickey, Minnie and all the princesses at the Meet and Greet
        WDW was dead the week of April 21st?? Any idea why?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: How bad is the last 2 weeks of April?

          Originally posted by disneyfann121 View Post
          WDW was dead the week of April 21st?? Any idea why?
          Sorry for the confusion, I said I was at DLR (DisneyLand Resort). I assume it was dead since it was after Spring Break, and before Memorial day. So all the students were probably studying for finals, and not too many people were on vacation.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: How bad is the last 2 weeks of April?

            Originally posted by santadog View Post
            Sorry for the confusion, I said I was at DLR (DisneyLand Resort). I assume it was dead since it was after Spring Break, and before Memorial day. So all the students were probably studying for finals, and not too many people were on vacation.

            Yah but world of color is opening up so all bets are off re crowds
            Janette


            Comment


            • #7
              Re: How bad is the last 2 weeks of April?

              Third time's a charm, so here goes:
              I was at DisneyLand LAST year the weekend of 4/21 and it was dead.... extrapolating that info leads me the the conclusion that Walt Disney World will be slow this year.

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X