This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Changes for the NEW SpectroMagic?

Personally, I think they could cut out the Music float with the Genie, Little Mermaid and Sleeping Beauty parts of the parade. Sleeping Beuty is not even in the parade, but her 3 fairies are n three giant floats. Although they are beautiful floats for Sleeping Beauty where is she and where is Malificent? They need to add some more floats based on films since Little Mermaid. How about a Beauty and the Beast, Princess and the Frog, Lilo and Stitch, and I don't mind the Pixar films at all being in the parade, they have been far more successful than the animated films anyway. Redo the entire parade, oh wait that would cost money, something Disney makes plenty of but never wants to spend except on executive salaries and bonuses.

Comment

I've got a question: what's with the fixation on the Sorcerer's Apprentice at WDW? That version of Mickey is everywhere: parades, Fantasmic, Mickey's PhilharMagic, the Magic of Disney Animation, etc., etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkTwain View Post

Besides, it's my favorite part of the parade. What would Spectro be without Chernabog opening his wings, or Jupiter spinning with his glass of wine?
        I agree I love Chernabog! Fantasia is my favorite Disney movie kind of weird but true. I'd be really sad to see those go.

Comment

I would love to see Roger come back to the parade.
          Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Working...
          X