This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How much is Parking at Walt Disney World

Hello I am going to Walt Disney World in May and would like to know how much parking is now days.

I might be at the park for 1 or 2 days, also how much is Down Town Disney parking.

Thank you

Re: How much is Parking at Walt Disney World

$14 for a car at any of the 4 parks, DTD is free parking.
    I have worked:
    T-Land Attractions - Speedway, Space Mountain, Training Facilitator May 08- April 09
    Fantasyland Attractions - Teacups, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White's Scary Adventures April 09- May09
    Icon Attractions (studios) - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Fantasmic May10- Aug10

Have lived in Chatham and Patterson.

Comment

DTD has no direct transportation to the parks. If you are planning to park there, you'll need to take a bus to a resort and then transfer.
      -Bill

Comment

Could always take 535->Vineland->Reams Rd. You can get to the TTC parking going this way without having to pay, but it is a couple of min. out of the way.
        I have worked:
        T-Land Attractions - Speedway, Space Mountain, Training Facilitator May 08- April 09
        Fantasyland Attractions - Teacups, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White's Scary Adventures April 09- May09
        Icon Attractions (studios) - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Fantasmic May10- Aug10

Have lived in Chatham and Patterson.

Comment

Thank you all I am not parking at Down Town Disney to go to the parks might stop on the way back and pick something up.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X