This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] It came

Our itinerary arrived yesterday by post. Since our son has no idea (and it's for his birthday), I gave it to my husband with instructions to read it in the wc. I can't believe that they do this for everyone~ what a grand impression, with our names printed on the invitation with our travel schedule neatly summarized with suggested activities and even the average weather.

It finally feels real; after being married for a blissful eternity, we're taking a real bonafide vacation-- that has nothing to do with traveling to an obligation~ it's just going to be for fun and it's great.

These two months of the year have already rushed, so hurry up October, I want to see THE MOUSE!

Re: It came

Oohh so excited and super jealous for your trip! Care to post pictures of the invite, of course blurring your personal information but just to show off the design and Disney thought put into the itinerary.

And going in October? I've been many times in the past year, almost annually but this year I will be choosing Summer over holiday options this year. But don't worry, October is an amazing relaxing time to visit and the Halloween parties are the best around. Worth every penny. My only advice for the Halloween parties, if you are indeed taking part, to at least take in 2 nights of the party so you won't feel rushed the first night because you will not be able to do everything the party offers in one night. There's just not enough time!

Comment

Welcome to micechat, jus1me, and have a great trip!

Comment

October is one of the best times to go (in my opinion of course). Most people are in school, so less crowds, and it's not as hot!

Comment

Originally posted by jus1me View Post
          Our itinerary arrived yesterday by post. Since our son has no idea (and it's for his birthday), I gave it to my husband with instructions to read it in the wc. I can't believe that they do this for everyone~ what a grand impression, with our names printed on the invitation with our travel schedule neatly summarized with suggested activities and even the average weather.

It finally feels real; after being married for a blissful eternity, we're taking a real bonafide vacation-- that has nothing to do with traveling to an obligation~ it's just going to be for fun and it's great.

These two months of the year have already rushed, so hurry up October, I want to see THE MOUSE!
          Congratulations! I hope you guys have a great trip (I'm sure you will)! I think fall is the best time to visit WDW. Are you going to the Halloween party or anything?
          Walt Disney World - August 2010!

Comment

Working...
          X