Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

First week of the Food & Wine Fest...crowded?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aimster
    replied
    Re: First week of the Food & Wine Fest...crowded?

Weekdays won't be as bad as the weekends, which will be REALLY crowded as that's when all the locals come out.

Leave a comment:

• Terese
    replied

Thanks for all your tips...I really appreciate it!

Now I just need to decide between Old Key West and Kidani Village!!

Leave a comment:

• lily23
    replied

If I may offer my two cents, the Food and Wine festival is flippin' fun! Even the kids like trying the different foods and desserts. It's a blast!

OK, I know it sounds lame, but it's really fun. There's a gazillion kiosks representing different countries that sell little samples of entrees or appetizers or desserts, with matching wines and drinks. And then there's all the attractions too, makes for a really terrific day!

Leave a comment:

• -Rowlf-
    replied

The World Showcase at Epcot as a whole will be more congested especially the first weekend of the Festival. You may also see a slight increase of attendance at Epcot, but that doesnt usually effect the other parks.

Leave a comment:

• speedwayslave
    replied

Not really sure about park attendance, but I can say for certain that many overly excited people will be at MK after EPCOT closes for the day.

Leave a comment:

• nicoleloveswalt
    replied

In our experience, it wasn't. Though the lines to order food may be slightly longer at peak times?

Leave a comment:

• Terese
    started a topic [Question] First week of the Food & Wine Fest...crowded?

First week of the Food & Wine Fest...crowded?

I'm going to WDW in the Fall, and right now, I'm thinking about going either the 1st or the 3rd week in October. I see that the Food & Wine Festival starts the 1st week of October. I'm not necessarily interested in the festival, but wondered if during that 1st week, is it generally more crowded in the parks because of it? Thanks!
Working...
X