This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Disney's Animation Kingdom

My friend Thrill and I have an idea for Walt Disney World or possibly any Disney Resort.

Here is a list of lands and rides

Give me your comments, critiscm

Fantasia Gardens

Entrance to DAK is located here. Home to an animation museum and shops, with some scenery based on Fantasia

The Wasteland: located in Yensid's Castle. It will be a 3D show based on Epic Mickey

Royal Kingdom

Belle's Chateux: A Castle based on Beauty and the Beast. It will Feature Meet and Greets and a Steakhouse restaurant.

Beauty and the Beast: A Darkride Omnimover based on the hit movie

Snow White's Forest: A Forest similar to the labryinth at DLP. It will feature the mines, and dwarve cottage.

Ariel's Undersea Journey: A ride based on The Little Mermaid.

Muppet Plaza

Muppet Vision 3*D: A Clone of the show at Disney Parks.

Muppet Go Round: A merry go round featuring characters of the Muppets

Swedish Chef's Kitchen: A Restaurant based on the chef.

Pixar Place

Up, Up and Away!: An ride flying through the world of Up. Using Soarin' technology.

Monster's Inc Laugh Floor: A clone of the ride from Disney Parks

The Incredible's Adventure: A rollercoaster through the island of The Incredibles.

Toontown

Silly Symphony Swings: A better version of the ride at DCA

Mickey's Philarmagic: a clone of the show at disney parks

Goofy's Glider: An inversive ride featuring scenes of the classic short.

Villain's Kingdom

Bald Mountain: The Trademark of the Park, and the center of the land

Hade's Lair: Journey to the Center of the Earth style ride through the lava pits of Bald Mountain. Includes an encounter with Hades with Next Generation Test Track technology.

Ursula Falls: A river rapids ride on the river next to Bald Mountain. A giant Ursula AA is encountered at the end. Special effects screen projections similar to Fantasmic. Floatsam and Jetsam make appearances

Escape from Bald Mountain: An inversive type roller coaster featuring many Disney Villains, most notably a giant Chernabog spitting out fire.

Captain Hook's Revenge: Ride on a suspended coaster above Bald Mountain. At the end, the ship will descend onto a river and break free of the coaster track and transition into a thrilling flume ride.

THIS IS JUST AN IDEA! I KNOW IT WILL PROBABLY NEVER HAPPEN!

Re: Disney's Animation Kingdom

A park only about movies? No thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by wweecwdude View Post

Swedish Chef's Kitchen: A Restaurant based on the chef.
      What a great idea -- and so obvious, I am surprised it hasn't already happened!

Comment

Originally posted by santadog View Post
        What a great idea -- and so obvious, I am surprised it hasn't already happened!
        There was a plan for the Studios in Florida for The Great Gonzo's Pandemonium Pizza Parlor, including the Swedish Chef in the kitchen. When Jim Henson died and the Muppet deal went through, it became Mama Melrose's.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Working...
        X