Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Performers of the Adventurer's Club?

As we all very well know, Pleasure Island has long been gone. Perhaps the only thing that saddens me about this, was the loss of the Adventurer's Club. Although I wasn't nearly old enough to actually see the Club in person, I've still tons of videos, and well, I miss it, and its performers.

So, to this point, do the performers and cast of the Adventurer's Club have reunion shows or perform anywhere else, or have some of them moved on to other careers?

Also, is there any chance that the Club will be coming back in the future?

Thanks.

Re: Performers of the Adventurer's Club?

Return of the Adventurer's Club in the near future is highly unlikely, but...

If you are looking for some former Adventurers, then you might want to visit the Citizens of Hollywood at Disney's Hollywood Studios and the World Showcase Players at Epcot. If you're lucky you might be able to spot a couple of them.

Comment

Don't forget the American Idol Experience!
      -Bill

Comment

As others have pointed out, much of the cast can still be spotted at various other parts of WDW. But the return of the club is highly unlikely - the furniture and most of the props have already been removed. The place is pretty much gutted, awaiting demolition. :crybye:

Comment

I saw one of the girls from the Comedy Warehouse in the Velcro show past time I was there. Made me feel bad for her as that show is so much scripted and doesn't give her a chance to shine. What a waste!

Also saw that the great Carol Stein (Pianist at the Comedy Warehouse) now performs as the Hat Lady in the Rose & Crown Pub in World Showcase.

Comment

I read that many were performing in the game show thing in Innoventions West.
            -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

What are they going to do with pleasure island anyway?

Loving Disney Since 2006!
              Portfolio: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by cakvalasc View Post
                What are they going to do with pleasure island anyway?
                More merchandise!

Yah, as if WDW wasn't disappointing enough for me, they go on and close my favorite thing there. I miss it so.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Karl/Blondie appears as Bruce in Finding Nemo: The Musical (not every performance, of course).

Comment

Working...
                  X