Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

After hours party

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] After hours party

Three years ago my family went to the Pirate and Princess party in the magic kingdom and had the most amazing time (so worth the extra money) I was just wondering if anyone knew of plans to bring this back or any other after hours party?
    BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Re: After hours party

pirate & princess is gone for good, ticket sales were apparently really low -- you should check out the Not So Scary Halloween Party though, the parade is really awesome! there's also the Very Merry Christmas Party :]

Comment

the parade and the fireworks was by far the best part of the pirate and princess party! one of a kind experience!
      BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

oh, right, the fireworks show had the cannon shots against the castle, right? and sparrow in the parade? i used to sneak in and watch it [and run around and grab the beads they were giving out] when i was a CM ... though the halloween parade has the headless horseman, on a real horse even [!!!]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X