Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

fisheye around the World

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] fisheye around the World

i thought i would share some of my own photos here, seems to be the cool thing to do! i've been around the World many times and i am not really one to take too many photos as i've got enough to last me a lifetime, but i picked up a cheap "fisheye" for both my slr and my point-and-shoot and thought it'd make park snapshots a little more interesting. no, it's not true fisheye, it's just really [really] cheap distortion, but they make fun photos!

these photos were taken across the parks in 2009 and 2010 on separate trips; if the quality on the photos does't seem too consistent, that's because it isn't, haha ... i stopped carrying my slr with me on trips so half of these were taken with a little crap camera. doesn't particularly matter for little web-ready images, but just sayin'!

hope you enjoy, thanks for sharing all of your photos, too!!!

[did you ever notice the taunki footprints in the concrete around japan pavilion?]

[ok, the dinosaur is from DTD, but i couldn't resist, silly restaurant...]

Re: fisheye around the World

These are so fun! :clap:
    A signature should go here.

Comment

I LOVE the small world one especially, but all of them are fantastic!
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Great photos!
        sigpic

Comment

thanks! glad you guys enjoyed them. :] hoping to visit DL for the first time this spring, so maybe there will be a part 2!

Comment

Very nice!
            sigpic
            Home away from Home.

Comment

Bravo to those photos! May we have a "spot" of more round photos please.

Comment

Wonderful photos. thanks for sharing.

Comment

A very interesting collection with a unique angle. I really liked that last picture of the castle. Well done!

Comment

I love fish-eye, so naturally I enjoy all of these! Thanks for sharing.

sigpic

Comment

thanks, folks! i'll shoot another round when i hit up DLR for the first time in May [finally!!]
                      funny how framing something in a gimmicky lens can make for such a fun photo ;]

Comment

Great photos. I have taken some at DL with a fisheye camera but left it at home for our WDW trip. Way too bulky. Still... fun to see WDW in your shots. Makes me wish I had taken mine.
                        Me,DH,DS-23 ,DD-15

Our Long Awaited, Long Awaited Trip Report November 2010
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...post1056434199
                        Our First Trip to WDW December 2009
                        http://micechat.com/forums/walt-disn...16-2009-a.html
                        November 2008 trip report! Updated 1/13/09!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...23-2008-a.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X