X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Walt Disney World behind the scenes

Get your DVR's ready!

The Travel Channel is showing Walt Disney World behind the scenes Friday March 5 at 8:00AM and again at 4:00PM
    When I go to Disneyland, I tune my FRS Radio to channel 2, without a quiet code. They're faster than a cell phone and you can talk to a whole group at a time, and you don't have to get everyone's cell phone number in advance.

Re: Walt Disney World behind the scenes

Is it a new show or a repeat of one of the zillion ones out there.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
      Is it a new show or a repeat of one of the zillion ones out there.
      DirectTV says it's a repeat

Comment

Bummer, it was good the first couple times I saw it but I think I'll skip this one and hope for a new one soon.

Comment

I just figured out too, that in the Central time zone it comes on at 9:00AM instead of 8:00AM and 5PM instead of 4PM like it does in Pacific and Mountain time zones. I hope they show DIsneyland Behind the Scenes and Samantha Brown's Great Hotels at California adventure. Due to two-tin-cans-and-a-string wiring where I lived previously the video was very blurry, about as bad as VHS if not worse. Now that I have better quality cable, I want to re-record it.
          When I go to Disneyland, I tune my FRS Radio to channel 2, without a quiet code. They're faster than a cell phone and you can talk to a whole group at a time, and you don't have to get everyone's cell phone number in advance.

Comment

On a lot of those Travel Channel shows, they do incremental changes based on new stuff in the parks. So it's hard to say if it's exactly the same as what you've seen before. BTW, did you know that the voice on most of these specials is Patrick Labyorteaux, who was Bud Roberts on JAG? I never thought of him having a very special voice, but it actually works pretty well on these shows.

Comment

He was also Flash in the first Spider Man Movie. He was the one picking on Peter Parker in school.

Comment

Working...
              X