This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Searching for a WDW Commercial

In 2007 we live for half a year in the US and there we saw a great WDW TV commercial, but now I can't find it anymore.

The spot showed birds helping to make the bed, the ghosts of the Haunted Mansion came to work and a CM is pumping something into the ground and suddenly flowers popped out of the ground and formed Mickey's head in front of the WDW Railroad Station.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Re: Searching for a WDW Commercial

I've got it for you right here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2KojRy5na4"]YouTube - Disney Parks - Where Dreams Come True[/ame]

It's actually a generic Disney Parks commercial, as it shows both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. I remembered it because I just saw it as my family was watching the Enchanted DVD on Friday.

One of my favorites!
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

that is a really fun commercial.

Comment

Yes that's the spot I was searching for. Thanks a lot!!!

Comment

It's a classic.

Comment

Working...
          X