This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video HD WDW Trip Video - February 2010

Recently got back from a short business trip that allowed me to divert to WDW. It rained several of the days I was there, but I still managed to get some video and have a good time. Here's my trip video:

Walt Disney World (WDW) - February 2010 on Vimeo

Sorry it's in link form, but I don't think I can embed Vimeo videos here. If I'm wrong, let me know and I'd be happy to edit my post to embed.

Video is in 1080i and was shot with my Sony HDR-CX520.

Re: HD WDW Trip Video - February 2010

This video is great, makes me want to go back right now. You got lucky to see Space in the middle of a reset that didn't take TTA with it (resets are the most fun for the cast members) =D
    I have worked:
    T-Land Attractions - Speedway, Space Mountain, Training Facilitator May 08- April 09
    Fantasyland Attractions - Teacups, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White's Scary Adventures April 09- May09
    Icon Attractions (studios) - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Fantasmic May10- Aug10

Have lived in Chatham and Patterson.

Comment

Yeah, Space was down most of the day, so I think they decided to leave TTA up.

Comment

awww I love the video. It was a really great mix of stuff. Makes me wish I was there right now!

Comment

That was a very cool and entertaining video! Great job! I'll be there in 16 days...after not being there for over 14 years! Your video made me anxious to get there! Thx!

Comment

Great clear video ~ you did a terrific job.
            Like Oingofan, I'll be visiting soon (May 6th) and your video just makes me more anxious!

Comment

Amazing video!
              Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X