This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Epcot - Short One Day Trip

My one day trip to Epcot last Friday included the Tea Garden and Fragrance Garden tours.

They are both free but you need to sign up for them in advance after the 11am opening time of World Showcase at the respective countries.
    The Fragrance Garden tour is in France and explains the different fragrances of Guerlain. It is about 20 minutes long and ends with a free sample. Very nice.

The Tea Garden tour is in the United Kingdom and explains different teas and is presented by Twinings. It is also 20 minutes and ends with a packet of different teas. Also very enjoyable.

I always like the little freebies.

Enjoyed a good lunch in Mexico and met another single lady from Leesburg. We actually ran into each other again at the British Invasion show and sat together.

I have such fun listening to the British Invasion in the UK with a bunch of my generation. Are there any fans out there? This last Friday night the talented musicians were Mark, Mike, Daniel and Brian. Missed Shawn, but Brian is very good also. I caught all five shows. Ended the night twisting and shouting with a little eight (?) year old girl. Only Disney (and a couple glasses of champagne) can make me feel that young again.

Did not get to see all the topiaries, the ones I did see were fabulous, so I have a good reason to go back. I thought last year they really cut back and this year the place looked good. Good job Disney!

Re: Epcot - Short One Day Trip

Glad you had a great time!

Comment

Sounds like a perfect day at Epcot. I've always enjoyed the tea tours, they are incredibly interesting.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Very Nice! Sounds very peaceful and relaxing, two things i hope to enjoy when the rugrats get bored and dont want to go to Disneyworld anymore.
        Thanks for the report.

Comment

Thanks for the info! I am debating taking one of those tours when I go in a few weeks
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a great day!
            Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

[quote]
              Originally posted by mywdwfriends View Post
              My one day trip to Epcot last Friday included the Tea Garden and Fragrance Garden tours.

They are both free but you need to sign up for them in advance after the 11am opening time of World Showcase at the respective countries.
              The Fragrance Garden tour is in France and explains the different fragrances of Guerlain. It is about 20 minutes long and ends with a free sample. Very nice.
              I had not heard of these! Are these only for a current promotion? Or are these "permanent" additions to Epcot?
              sigpic
              Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

[quote=Sweetie;1055895809]

I had not heard of these! Are these only for a current promotion? Or are these "permanent" additions to Epcot?

They are just during the Flower Festival each spring.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X