This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chernabog at MK?

Help! Chernabog (dispite the infuriating constant misspelling by the Disney folks!) is my all-time favorite, and I was told there's something in a parade at MK where you get to see him open his wings. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I'd love to see that (and any other appearances by this utimate Disney bad boy), during my trip to Orlando in June. Any help? Thankee!
    Honor those who fall under the sword.
    But pity the warrior who has slain all his enemies.

It's in Spectromagic. If you email me at mortc010@yahoo.com i can send you a picture of it.
    Tricia Jones:When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    Brodie: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Comment

He's a float in SpectroMagic. He spends half the time with his wings folded around himself and is "camoflaged" to look like a dark volcano - steam shooting out the top and all. At key moments he opens his wings and we see his glowing eyes. I think he is crouched on a mountain peak. He's pretty tall, maybe 20 feet and his wings are just as wide once they open.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFans!
        He's a float in SpectroMagic. He spends half the time with his wings folded around himself and is "camoflaged" to look like a dark volcano - steam shooting out the top and all. At key moments he opens his wings and we see his glowing eyes. I think he is crouched on a mountain peak. He's pretty tall, maybe 20 feet and his wings are just as wide once they open.
        Just note that if you want to see him open his wings to *not* watch the parade in Liberty Square. The clearances are not enough, so he doesn't open up there. But he does all along Main St, the Hub and then again down in Fronteirland.

-Rob

Comment

Chernabog is also part of the Villians float in Share a Dream Come True.
          M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
          sigpic
          Flickr

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X