Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

Wishes Dessert Party back starting March 28th.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Wishes Dessert Party back starting March 28th.

Back from the summer, the Wishes Dessert party returns to the Magic Kingdom. LB and I have booked it for LB's birthday...$21.99 a person.

Just thought I'd let everyone know...even though I'm not a huge Wishes fan...I AM a huge dessert fan.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Re: Wishes Dessert Party back starting March 28th.

I was hoping this would come back for the summer, thanks for posting! Now I'm just not sure whether to take advantage of it or now...
    Have you done it before? Do you think it's worth it?
    Walt Disney World - August 2010!

Comment

NNL and I tried to do it last summer, but couldn't get a reservation. We are definitely trying it in April though. I'll post my thoughts when we get back.

I've heard mixed things, but overall I think I've heard more positive than negative. I'm just looking forward to dessert!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
        I'm just looking forward to dessert!
        I'm the same way! I'd love to hear your thoughts when you come back - I'm really on the fence as to whether it's worth the money and the time. Thanks!
        Walt Disney World - August 2010!

Comment

I'll book this for Sophie's Birthday (4/22) Right now my phone's dead - I'll recharge and book it.

Comment

:thumbup:
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

We did the pirate and pals voyage out of the contemporary and had a great time. A snack buffet before and our guide was dressed as a pirate and did non stop jokes the whole cruise. A great time had by all 8 of us from 7 years old to 45. dont remember the price.

Comment

I just called trying to make a reservation for July and was told that the Wishes Dessert Party is over at the end of May! Wondering if it is going to come back again or be extended for the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by steph1697 View Post
                  I just called trying to make a reservation for July and was told that the Wishes Dessert Party is over at the end of May! Wondering if it is going to come back again or be extended for the summer?

Perhaps they are putting only small blocks out at a time to see interest? I can't imagine it not being there in the summer, but I guess stranger things have happened.

Comment

we did the Wishes Dessert Party last year on our anniversary.

We didn't have reservations, because we were told that it would end before we got there. We were walking through the TomorrowLand Noddle Terrace when I noticed the stand where you check in. I mentioned that I had wanted to do it, but, I thought it ended before today. The wonderful lady working said it was supposed to, but they extended it. So, we went to City Hall with every intention of making reservations for 3 days later. Since the weather was iffy....we decided to do it that day.

It was a wonderful experience...and I HIGHLY recommend it. The people were soooo unbelieveably sweet..going out of their way for my daughter and husband. One even went as far as bringing my daughter a whole cup full of confetti because he had thrown it away when he was bussing the tables. THat totally made her night.

The food was terrific...the chocolate covered strawberries were to die for. I'm a self confessed dessert fiend...and this was something I will NEVER forget.

It was SO nice not having to fight the crowd for a viewing spot for Wishes....and getting to eat yummy desserts while waiting for it to start...was a huge treat!

Comment

Originally posted by steph1697 View Post
                      yup, currently it ends May 28th. But I bet that it will get extended into the summer.
                      Good morning, son
                      In twenty years from now
                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                      It was pain
                      Sunny days and rain
                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

wow would love to do that, will have to call them tomorrow and ask alot of question, my little girl whos 4 - loves fireworks, ice cream etc, but is allergic to EGGS and NUTS, so it makes it more of a challenge. but last year we stayed at teh grand californain at dca, and the chefs took great care or her. we will be there in florida in 3 more weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by clowndiscus View Post
                          wow would love to do that, will have to call them tomorrow and ask alot of question, my little girl whos 4 - loves fireworks, ice cream etc, but is allergic to EGGS and NUTS, so it makes it more of a challenge. but last year we stayed at teh grand californain at dca, and the chefs took great care or her. we will be there in florida in 3 more weeks!
                          I am sure they would be more than willing to accommodate her as best they can. Just let them know both when you call and check in if you decide to do it...And I think asking questions about it first is a good way to deal with it.

I hope it works out for you! Keep us updated!

Comment

they had a great variety of things there....so I don't think anyone would have any problem finding lots of yummy things to eat. My daughter's favorites were the donut holes and cocoa.

Comment

I am excited to say that I now have reservations for July 23, 2010! I hear they are booking until August 10, 2010 now...

Comment

I am also excited to say I booked mine for June 17th! Thanks for posting that you got a july reservation I have been meaning to call about this but keep forgetting and once I saw this I got on the phone right away!

Comment

Working...
                                X