This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a good place for steak!

UPDATE: Nevermind, my trip plans hath imploded so I don't need steakhouse recommendations, but if you wish to share steakhouse reccomendations, feel free.
    Last edited by MickeyMania; 10-30-2005, 06:51 AM.

Re: I need a good place for steak!

I can see this is old... but I never pass up an opportunity to give some love to the place that I ate one of the best steaks ever... Le Cellier... mmm!!

Comment

Just gotta add Shula's. The 48 ounce potter house steak, awsome! Ate the whole thing, thought I was gonna die the next day. Also Flemmings is really good to, yum yum!
      Great Odin's raven!

Comment

Yachtman's Steakhouse is phenomenal, as is Le Cellier. Any cut of beef from Chefs de France, Narcoossee's, and the California Grille is also good.

Comment

California Grill has a tamarind bbq filet that cuts with a fork and melts in your mouth. It's not huge, but every bite is so fulla flavor that it's totally worth it!

Also, Le Cellier has a mushroom stuffed filet that's excellent. Add to that a bowl of cheese soup and the 3 types of breadsticks and you have a killer meal!!!

Geez, all this talk of steak & I'm going home tonight to a 300 cal microwaveable dinner (sigh...).

Comment

So does anyone know how the Grilled Beef Tenderloin Kabob at Le Cellier is? I'm going soon and was thinking of trying it. Of course I will be having a steak (I just don't know which one) from there and some cheese soup.

Comment

If it's beef and it's from Le Cellier, it's good. No need to ask.. lol.

Comment

Shula's in The Dolphin/Swan. Huge portions. Share a football-sized baked potato. All the side dishes are sharable.

Comment

Rainforest Cafe.

Comment

I need to steak a good place....... oh sorry wrong room

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X