Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News Story - Fan rides Haunted Mansion for 999th time - Orlando Sentinal 10/31/05

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Story - Fan rides Haunted Mansion for 999th time - Orlando Sentinal 10/31/05

Devoted fan rides Disney's Haunted Mansion for 999th time
    Orlando Sentinal - 10/31/05

He did it.

Earlier this afternoon, Gary Estrada his his mark, riding Walt Disney World's Haunted Mansion ride for the 999th time -- on Halloween.

"Whenever you reach your goal it's just a relief," Estrada told a Disney employee.

Estrada rode 999 times because that's how many "ghosts" are in the attraction.

He's the first person -- to Disney's knowledge, anyway -- to hit that goal in just 10 months. Estrada began his marathon riding in January.

----

Where ever you are, Gary, my mouse ears are off to you!
    Check out my other blog:

Re: News Story - Fan rides Haunted Mansion for 999th time - Orlando Sentinal 10/31/05

Lucky guy.

10 months eh?

Comment

Re: News Story - Fan rides Haunted Mansion for 999th time - Orlando Sentinal 10/31/05

That ride must've gotten awful boring around ride 500.

Comment

I agree...I love those attractions, but it would seem that such repeated riding would lessen the magic.

Comment

Speaking of obsessive ride fans...

anyone know how many Gwen has racked up now, for Indy?

Wasn't it something like 5,000 about a year or two ago?
          "Dope smoking insects and reckless driving always work." -- Cousin Orville

Comment

And some schmuck probably read along with the spiel on each and every one.
            Last edited by MickeyMania; 11-05-2005, 07:51 PM.

Comment

I wish I had his stamena... funny thing is with my ADD, I'd probally just zone after a few times anyways, lol. Sometimes I wonder if it's a handicap... or an advantage?

"Back off, Lilo... he's all mine!"
              My MySpace... or...My Facebook
              Coldplay = Love

"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue." - The Office (BBC)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X