This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Fix the Yeti petition

Here's a little petition that I made over at WDWMAGIC to get that old EE Yeti working again. Sign it here.

http://www.petitiononline.com/yeti8978/petition.html

So far, we're up to 32 signs, and 23 members in our social group.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/yeti8978/petition.html Sign and fix the EE Yeti!

Re: Fix the Yeti petition

Nice! I signed. I hope it works

Comment

They have always been able to fix the Yeti. It just means that they'll have to close the ride for, like, a year.
      -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

Signed!....doubt it will do anything though.

Click the banner! ^^^^
        Follow us on Twitter
        @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
        Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Wow, we're already up to 46 signers! Keep it going guys, tell all your WDW friends and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by wumbology View Post
            They have always been able to fix the Yeti. It just means that they'll have to close the ride for, like, a year.
            Why is this? This is what a lot of people have been saying lately but I have to be honest that I know absolutely nothing about it.
            Walt Disney World - August 2010!

Comment

Originally posted by wumbology View Post
              I would recommend you take a look at another magical online place about WDW, but then again maybe not.

This has been discussed to exhaustion over there. The ride would not have to be closed. The yeti is its own separate structure, and there is a gargantuan door in the back of the mountain that allows for access to the yeti. The ride wouldn't have to be closed. The only problem is that TDO doesn't want to pay the money to repair the yeti, which is completely rediculous.

And I encourage everyone to sign the petition.

Comment

Originally posted by WDITrent View Post

This has been discussed to exhaustion over there. The ride would not have to be closed. The yeti is its own separate structure, and there is a gargantuan door in the back of the mountain that allows for access to the yeti. The ride wouldn't have to be closed. The only problem is that TDO doesn't want to pay the money to repair the yeti, which is completely rediculous.
                Whoa whoa whoa! Are you serious? Because i've been blindly believing the whole "Have to close the ride for a whole year" rumor. This news makes me fidget uncomfortably! But it makes sense! Why would they make an AA as awesome as the yeti and then completely trap it in a building with no access? Apparently they wouldn't! Aaargh!

FIX THE YETI!!!

Click the banner! ^^^^
                Follow us on Twitter
                @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
                Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

You got my name. Don't think this petition will do much... but anything to try and get them to spend the money and fix Yeti!
                  “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Signed

Comment

The problem with the yeti isn't the yeti itself, but the foundation of the yeti/side of mountain cracking, it is for this reason that the ride would have to be close for an extended period of time.
                      I have worked:
                      T-Land Attractions - Speedway, Space Mountain, Training Facilitator May 08- April 09
                      Fantasyland Attractions - Teacups, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White's Scary Adventures April 09- May09
                      Icon Attractions (studios) - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Fantasmic May10- Aug10

Have lived in Chatham and Patterson.

Comment

Has anyone got any official word from Disney on why this is not being done? Seems odd that a major part of a ride would be effectively left to rot like that, kinda like the Obama AA not working in the hall of presidents.

Comment

If you don't mind the ride being closed for 6 months, then sign the petition.

Comment

Wow, we're already at 77 signs after a day? KEEP IT UP!

EDIT: 80 SIGNS!!!
                            Last edited by Dinoman96; 04-14-2010, 08:27 AM.

Comment

I signed it yesterday...doubt it will influence anything but I signed it...even if the ride will be closed for a year...not sure why they didn't thouroughly check out the supports BEFORE opening it, but that's just me I guess, also what's Everest's Maintanence schedule? maybe it can be fixed then?
                              The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
                              -George S. Patton

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X