This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Captain EO Returns to Disney World

^^ You ain't right, Tui (but we already knew that).

Comment

It's just always been a fun show to me. Is it dated? Yes. Would I still like it today if I had never seen it before? I don't know. It's always been one of those things where, if I'm at the park, I'm going to go. I've always thoroughly enjoyed it, though I guess I'm not privileged enough to go see it whenever I have a day off and can just run to the parks. When it goes, I'll miss it. Just like everyone was hoping for a Captain EO comeback, I'll be hoping for a HISTA comeback.
      What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Wonder if there will be Captain EO Fastpasses?

I saw it for the Rally at DL...don't need to see it again.

But Dreamfinder coming back? I completely agree, as well as bringing the Imageworks back to the top floor.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Yeah EO may be dated, but for me, going back to 1986 is a good thing. It was a simpler time back then. And as much fun I made of MJ in the 90's, I always though EO was awesome and was really disappointed when it was replaced by HISTA... probably because I didn't care for the movies.

I just want to see the whole Imagination pavilion brought back to its former glory. Get rid of the garish, overly bright color scheme and go back to the dreamy blue/purple hues that seem to be made for sitting back and letting your imagination run wild. And to have the Image Works upstairs reopened... it would be bliss. I could easily spend hours up there back in the day.

Comment

Working...
          X