This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video So THAT'S where they went.

This is kinda-sorta related to Walt Disney World in the sense that certain Epcot millennium parade units (okay, puppets) were found in the most interesting place.

I was browsing through YouTube for some park music when I came around this video (skip to around 3:25) :

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DmZiMFBWL0&feature=related"]YouTube - Mickey's Fantastic Caravan ??? -Tokyo DisneySea- 2003[/ame]

Apparently some of the tapestries were sent across the world.

Okay, I'm not really sure if these are the actual tapestries or not, I just found it amusing.
    Please...don't call me simmer, call me Mike Folf.
    I am a Canis Lupus Vulpes Americanis Califius, otherwise known as a Californian Folf.

"Cool shades, Mike!"

Art Tweet Comic Tube

Re: So THAT'S where they went.

Nothing wrong with Recycling!

Comment

Man, it has been awhile since I have seen that.
      I have worked:
      T-Land Attractions - Speedway, Space Mountain, Training Facilitator May 08- April 09
      Fantasyland Attractions - Teacups, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White's Scary Adventures April 09- May09
      Icon Attractions (studios) - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Fantasmic May10- Aug10

Have lived in Chatham and Patterson.

Comment

That is really cool.

Any idea where I can pick one up?
        -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

well as far as them being the -actual- tapestries from epcot, this was their 2nd anniversary parade in 2003.. didn't tapestry go into 2004?

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
            well as far as them being the -actual- tapestries from epcot, this was their 2nd anniversary parade in 2003.. didn't tapestry go into 2004?
            I believe Tapestry of Nations went only to the end of the Millennium Celebration and then Tapestry of Dreams ended in 2002.
            -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

ah tapestry of dreams went until march 2003.. so ya that would fall in line with having them there starting in september '03

Comment

It's sad how much I'd pay for one of those. Tapestry of Nations was my all-time favorite parade.
                Matt!

Comment

Originally posted by Epcot2000 View Post
                  It's sad how much I'd pay for one of those. Tapestry of Nations was my all-time favorite parade.
                  ^Agreed. Especially at night, right before Illuminations.
                  Walt Disney World - August 2010!

Comment

Didn't they have trouble with it due to high winds a lot? I can vaguely remember the disembodied voice of the announcer telling everyone it was canceled due to wind, rain, etc...
                    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Working...
                    X