This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Free dining 2010 released

Ok as we expected Disney released Free dining for 2010 here's the skinny from the mouse:

Offer Details:Booking and Travel Window:

Sample Pricing:
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Re: Free dining 2010 released

Wish it was towards the end of October, since that is when we are going...

Comment

Thanks for posting! They've also extended the hotel discount through October 2nd as well. Rooms are 15-40% off depending on the class of the hotel.
      Walt Disney World - August 2010!

Comment

Originally posted by drumbum67 View Post
        Thanks for posting! They've also extended the hotel discount through October 2nd as well. Rooms are 15-40% off depending on the class of the hotel.

Yup there are 6 going on right now, Free Dining, Summer room only, Late Summer room only, Stay and Play free, and then the 2 Disney Visa offers. That's not including the dozens of other offers from the bulk vendors, I wind up having to work quotes a dozen different ways to get the best rate for my clients right now... but we love it! It gives you a lot of options to customize the package for the client, most of us are really busy re-booking our existing bookings to add the free dining for our clients.

TIP - If your even thinking about going, put a deposit down and book your dining NOW if you have not done so already. You can cancel everything (except for the optional trip insurance - which is non-refundable) up to 45 days out.
        Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Does it have to be a five night stay, or is the length flexible? I was looking to possibly do 11 nights.
          My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Guess they not offering the free Disney Dining plan for the Value resort this time. I remembered when I went last year and stayed at the resort I got the Free Dining Plan.

Now it seems that you only get the free quick service plan only.
            My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
            http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Next time when I go I might stick to the quick service dining plan why? Because I wouldn't need to folk out a lot of money on tips.

Go eat at Wolfgang puck express.
              My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
              http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

and they've attached the free dining plan to a ticket purchase as well for each of your guests... bla. well that excludes APs and CMs from being able to enjoy it really since it eliminates the 1 day base ticket workaround from previous years =(

Comment

Originally posted by asianbma View Post
                  Guess they not offering the free Disney Dining plan for the Value resort this time. I remembered when I went last year and stayed at the resort I got the Free Dining Plan.

Yes, but you can upgrade to the regular dining plan and just pay the difference!
                  Julie Shepherd
                  Magical Travel
                  Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
                  [email protected]
                  Toll Free: 1-800-883-1535 Ext. 37

Comment

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
                    Does it have to be a five night stay, or is the length flexible? I was looking to possibly do 11 nights.

You must do at least 3 nights and a 2 day ticket, the maximum is 14 nights, and a 10 day ticket.
                    Last edited by Juliestrip7; 05-03-2010, 03:36 PM.
                    Julie Shepherd
                    Magical Travel
                    [email protected]

Comment

I'm booked! Port Orleans French Quarter.

*excited squeal*

Comment

Any idea when the Free Dining is released for Winter/Early 2011? Looking to go then, and wish those dates would open up soon!

Comment

Off topic a bit, but I guess the WDW reservation line had a 1.5-2 hour wait this morning! I'm starting to wonder if all these discounts are a little overkill?
                          Walt Disney World - August 2010!

Comment

Originally posted by Juliestrip7 View Post
                            You must do at least 3 nights and a 2 day ticket, the maximum is 10 nights.
                            My travel agent says it's a maximum of 14 nights.

I'm doubly stoked because the Food & Wine festival starts a few days before I leave. I'll be hoarding those snack credits in order to eat my way around World Showcase.

Comment

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
                              My travel agent says it's a maximum of 14 nights.

I'm doubly stoked because the Food & Wine festival starts a few days before I leave. I'll be hoarding those snack credits in order to eat my way around World Showcase.
                              Yes, they are right. I made a correction. It's a 10 day ticket, and 14 Nights. Sorry!
                              Julie Shepherd
                              Magical Travel
                              [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Juliestrip7 View Post
                                Yes, they are right. I made a correction. It's a 10 day ticket, and 14 Nights. Sorry!
                                You had me worried for a moment. I was worried I would have to, *gasp*, pay for my own dinner on night 11 )

Comment

except for the optional trip insurance - which is non-refundable

Travelguard Insurance is refundable if removed during the first 14 days after booking. About the long phone wait, tons of people booked room and ticket onlys waiting for this to be released.

Comment

Originally posted by asianbma View Post

We went last year and we didn't get the DDP at Pop Century. We had to upgrade from the CS plan. All I know is that this year, the four of us with 9 nights, 8 day tickets and DDP saved 1k dollars because of the free dining!!

Comment

I remember in 2006 getting the free DDP at Pop Century, when tips and appetizers were still included. I'm pretty sure the value of the food exceeded what we paid for the hotel.

Such an amazing deal, and I'm not surprised they've downgraded it for the value resorts. It's still a great deal and can be upgraded for a reasonable price.

I've started making my dining reservations, and so far the only one I wanted but can't get is Le Cellier, so there seems to be good selection left. I'm trying to act quickly though, as I'm sure a lot of people are pouncing on the free dining offer.

Comment

Le Cellier definitely books 180 days out. I'm thinking about just making a res, then planning a trip over to the parks around it.

Comment

Working...
                                        X