This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Tuscana Condos near WDW $69 bucks a night

Hey MiceChatters, Fishbulb here. Normally I don't go out of my way and start a thread about one of our sponsors but this is a pretty amazing deal that just popped up.

Tuscana Condominiums is a property just down the freeway from the WDW property and Sea World and Universal properties. They are offering one night stays in full on 1 bedroom one bath condos for $69.00.

This isn't just a room and a bathroom. These are full on units with a kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. Of course there is a nice pool, work out place and laundry. I don't know, I just thought it was too good a deal NOT to tell you all about it and make sure you all knew about it.

You have to make the reservation by the end of the weekend, it ends on Monday the 10th. It's a Mother's Day special but you don't NEED to bring mom to get the deal

Here's the full info and contact details: Tuscana's Mothers Day Discount
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Re: Tuscana Condos near WDW $69 bucks a night

Wow...THAT'S a LOW price!

Really, it is a great deal. I would so love to be there right now!

Thanks for sharing, fishy!!

Comment

Great Deal Fishbulb!
      -Monorail Man

Comment

wow! Great price...and looks like a gorgeous place!

Comment

That is a great deal and a really nice property. They take good care of the MiceChatters.
          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
          Save

Comment

That's a great deal if you're going with the family or a bunch of friends.

I just go to the parks by myself 99% of the time (the BF is prone to motion sickness, which I found out about when we went to Universal for my birthday last year), so that would be too much for little 'ole me.

Comment

Working...
            X