Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there churches near the college program housing?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Are there churches near the college program housing?

Hello does anyone know if there is any christian churches near the apartments (patterson) specifically a Methodist church??

Re: Are there churches near the college program housing?

There is a United Methodist Church just off of 27 just south of 192, my family has been there a few times and it is a very friendly church. The church is about 20-25min away from the apts if I remember correctly. I'll try to get the address from my grandparents tomorrow. Hope this helps at all. ^_^
    Last edited by speedwayslave; 05-05-2010, 07:17 PM.
    I have worked:
    T-Land Attractions - Speedway, Space Mountain, Training Facilitator May 08- April 09
    Fantasyland Attractions - Teacups, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White's Scary Adventures April 09- May09
    Icon Attractions (studios) - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Fantasmic May10- Aug10

Have lived in Chatham and Patterson.

Comment

You'll need a car if you're doing the CP and plan to attend church.

Though if I were you, I wouldn't even expect to attend church during your CP, as the hours probably won't allow it. Ha ha ha ha.

Best of luck anyhow.
      -Bill

Comment

^This is a very true statement. You have a better chance of having mon-fri as your weekend.
        I have worked:
        T-Land Attractions - Speedway, Space Mountain, Training Facilitator May 08- April 09
        Fantasyland Attractions - Teacups, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White's Scary Adventures April 09- May09
        Icon Attractions (studios) - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Fantasmic May10- Aug10

Have lived in Chatham and Patterson.

Comment

The closet church is Mary, Queen of the Universe. It is right across from the Commons and near Chatham.

Comment

Working...
          X