Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

DEBATE LOUNGE MOVED

2 of 2 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

See more
See less

Are there churches near the college program housing?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Are there churches near the college program housing?

Hello does anyone know if there is any christian churches near the apartments (patterson) specifically a Methodist church??

Re: Are there churches near the college program housing?

There is a United Methodist Church just off of 27 just south of 192, my family has been there a few times and it is a very friendly church. The church is about 20-25min away from the apts if I remember correctly. I'll try to get the address from my grandparents tomorrow. Hope this helps at all. ^_^
    Last edited by speedwayslave; 05-05-2010, 07:17 PM.
    I have worked:
    T-Land Attractions - Speedway, Space Mountain, Training Facilitator May 08- April 09
    Fantasyland Attractions - Teacups, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White's Scary Adventures April 09- May09
    Icon Attractions (studios) - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Fantasmic May10- Aug10

Have lived in Chatham and Patterson.

Comment

You'll need a car if you're doing the CP and plan to attend church.

Though if I were you, I wouldn't even expect to attend church during your CP, as the hours probably won't allow it. Ha ha ha ha.

Best of luck anyhow.
      -Bill

Comment

^This is a very true statement. You have a better chance of having mon-fri as your weekend.
        I have worked:
        T-Land Attractions - Speedway, Space Mountain, Training Facilitator May 08- April 09
        Fantasyland Attractions - Teacups, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White's Scary Adventures April 09- May09
        Icon Attractions (studios) - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Fantasmic May10- Aug10

Have lived in Chatham and Patterson.

Comment

The closet church is Mary, Queen of the Universe. It is right across from the Commons and near Chatham.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X