This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Murals On Fantasyland Contruction Walls

Mermaid will be an exact clone of the one going to DCA. The only difference is the exterior.

Comment

ORWEN: I'm glad so much attention is being given to the feminine side of Disney characters--especially since Disney Hollywood Studios is about to be over-run with Super hero merchandise and--possibly--super heroes running around as meet 'n greets. I mean, something has to balance out all that testosterone coming to the Disney properties and Disney Princesses are just the gals to do it!!

Comment

LOVE THEM!!! :yea:
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Loving the art work. So vibrant.

http://www.amazon.com/Rent-A-Cops-ebook/dp/B00CGP2Y8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367081996&sr=8-1&keywords=rentacops

Comment

Yeah, more females...the Fairy overload for years isn't enough.
            Smile, you never know who's looking !

Comment

ORDDU: Disney World does a good job of having plenty to appeal to both sexes so there's no justification for complaints over such issues. Let the good times happen for everybody.

Comment

It wasn't a complaint..... sort of... not my demographic, but I know a girl that it might just appeal to. I'm all for any improvment/investment.
                Smile, you never know who's looking !

Comment

ORDDU: It often seems that there is over-kill on so many different characters from time to time. For a while it was Winnie the Pooh. Then it was Capt. Jack Sparrow. Now it's the princesses. But no one ever complains about there being too much of Mickey Mouse, do they? In any case, these cycles come and go. We try not to let the latest fad lessen our appreciation for all the other characters that seem to be over-looked.

ORWEN: I'm just glad we have the Disney theme parks to begin with. So many adventures are around every corner. Not everything is going to appeal to us but there are still enough things that DO appeal to us that it's always worth a visit.

ORGOCH: Got Fast Pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Thorpeedo View Post
                    It wasn't a complaint..... sort of... not my demographic, but I know a girl that it might just appeal to. I'm all for any improvment/investment.

The entire Fantasyland overlay is not of "our" demographic. The whole "meet & greet as an attraction" is not our demographic. I think they really failed to do something TRULY amazing for everyone.

It'll look amazing but there's not much substance there.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

ORDDU: Way back when we first heard rumors that a Little Mermaid attraction would be coming to Florida's Fantasyland, that's all we expected. Now that they've decided to announce the extra meetings and greetings--even though they're not attractions per sey--it all comes across like a cake with some unexpected frosting. So it's hard for us to complain. Yes, more attractions would be nice for Fantasyland. But in this current economic climate, we'll have to be satisfied with just the one E ticket type attraction, it would seem. It's certainly better than nothing and at least this one, large attraction is a step in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                        The entire Fantasyland overlay is not of "our" demographic. The whole "meet & greet as an attraction" is not our demographic. I think they really failed to do something TRULY amazing for everyone.

It'll look amazing but there's not much substance there.
                        All that is true, but at the end of the day, MK's Fantasyland will look much better than it does today, and have a new E ticket too. For me, that's reason to be happy.

While the Little Mermaid at WDW will be a clone, and while DCA's version will undoubtedly have a beautifully detailed exterior, I prefer the ride being situated in Fantasyland and having Eric's castle for the exterior.
                        Down with the Hat

Comment

Originally posted by tasman View Post
                          All that is true, but at the end of the day, MK's Fantasyland will look much better than it does today, and have a new E ticket too. For me, that's reason to be happy.

While the Little Mermaid at WDW will be a clone, and while DCA's version will undoubtedly have a beautifully detailed exterior, I prefer the ride being situated in Fantasyland and having Eric's castle for the exterior.
                          That I agree with, most definitely. It really doesn't make sense to be in Paradise Pier in a CALIFORNIA Adventure.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                            That I agree with, most definitely. It really doesn't make sense to be in Paradise Pier in a CALIFORNIA Adventure.
                            Well.. she doesn't really fit into the new Fantasy Forest setting either. At least in DCA she'll be right by the ocean next to the pier
                            - Adventure Is Waiting -

"We're going to take you out of this world of reality for a visit to the most fantastic of all the worlds of fantasy." - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by GraceysGirl View Post
                              I'm glad they did something to the walls. I thought they looked kind of sad all blank.
                              You mean.. like the rest of the MK?

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
                                ORWEN: I'm glad so much attention is being given to the feminine side of Disney characters--especially since Disney Hollywood Studios is about to be over-run with Super hero merchandise and--possibly--super heroes running around as meet 'n greets. I mean, something has to balance out all that testosterone coming to the Disney properties and Disney Princesses are just the gals to do it!!
                                I rathr have a new marvel park be built as opposed to it being at DHS

Comment

Originally posted by nonob88 View Post
                                  Well.. she doesn't really fit into the new Fantasy Forest setting either. At least in DCA she'll be right by the ocean next to the pier
                                  No reason why the forest can't extend to the shore. We just can't see the ocean cuz it's behind the berm...
                                  Down with the Hat

Comment

Working...
                                  X