• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Meet LOTSO Character at DHS now!

First Video: Lots-O’-Huggin’ Bear Disney Parks Blog

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Re: Meet LOTSO Character at DHS May 9th

Thanks for the update! He looks great! Makes me even MORE excited to see Toy Story 3 (if that's even possible) and I can't wait to meet him when I go in July!
    TOY STORY 3 - JUNE 18TH!

Comment

We he be replacing one of the other characters, or will they be setting up a new area for him?

Comment

He's so CUTE! Big purple bear bear!

Comment

Originally posted by santadog View Post
          We he be replacing one of the other characters, or will they be setting up a new area for him?
          He's replacing the Up characters at their meet and greet inside the Animation building.
          TOY STORY 3 - JUNE 18TH!

Comment

I can't wait to see him! He is so cute!
            Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL DreamJan 20-24, 2014: DCL MagicFeb 17/18, 2015 AS Music

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
            May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
            May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
            May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
            Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
            Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
            May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

Comment

That is awesome, he looks just like the one in the movie (except maybe a little too wide around the tummy)! Hope Disney went the extra step, and made him smells like strawberries too.

Side note about Lots-o, hope you all saw the "vintage" commercial made to promote the bear as a classic toy from the 80s, there is an American and Japanese version on youtube.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

But doesnt Lotso carry around a cane?

Comment

Originally posted by Rayhawk View Post
                  He's replacing the Up characters at their meet and greet inside the Animation building.
                  That's a bit of a surprise: I'd assume that they'd get rid of "The Incredibles" - cest la vie! Hopefully he'll still be there in December (no doubt the DVD will be coming out for Christmas).

Comment

Originally posted by toonaspie View Post
                    But doesnt Lotso carry around a cane?
                    Apparently so, and that reason may be revealed in the film. Perhaps this is young Lotso?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I heard that he doesn't smell like strawberries...
                      DisneyTwins
                      Since May 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Disneytwins View Post
                        I think that's a missed opportunity.
                        TOY STORY 3 - JUNE 18TH!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneytwins View Post
                          not at the end of his/her shift anyway
                          Smile, you never know who's looking !

Comment

Lotso begins his meet and greets at DHS!

As you all are aware, today is the first day Lotso was scheduled to be out at the Animation Building at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Here are some of my favorite pictures from Stitch Kingdom:

I think the whole set-up is GREAT and it couldn't have been executed any better. I was just thinking that maybe if they added Buzz and Woody ALONG with Lotso it would have been better, but they already have a meet and greet so I'm still happy.
                            Last edited by penguinsoda; 05-09-2010, 04:54 PM. Reason: Hotlinked images, against site rules
                            TOY STORY 3 - JUNE 18TH!

Comment

Re: Lotso begins his meet and greets at DHS!

Aww, so cute!! I can't wait until I can see him (probably on Tues or Wed).
                              Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL DreamJan 20-24, 2014: DCL MagicFeb 17/18, 2015 AS Music

May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

Comment

Originally posted by joanna71985 View Post
                                Aww, so cute!! I can't wait until I can see him (probably on Tues or Wed).
                                Woohoo! Take pictures! He seems awfully chubby though doesn't he?
                                TOY STORY 3 - JUNE 18TH!

Comment

He does appear to have put on some weight during the trip from Sunnyside to DHS.

Comment

Originally posted by GraceysGirl View Post
                                    He does appear to have put on some weight during the trip from Sunnyside to DHS.
                                    Perhaps a bit too many animal crackers leftover from toddlers.
                                    TOY STORY 3 - JUNE 18TH!

Comment

Hopefully it will still be up when we head back in December

Comment

Oh I definitely will!

But that makes him all the more better for hugging

May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

Comment

Working...
                                        X