Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

Wouldn't MILF fit better at EPCOT/Imagination?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J.Thaddeus Toad
    replied
    Re: Wouldn't MILF fit better at EPCOT/Imagination?

No imo it would be a worse fit than TL. It needs to be in DHS.

Leave a comment:

• cakvalasc
    replied

Shouldn't they be everywhere in WDW? Err.. Wouldn't the ride fit everywhere?

Leave a comment:

• Krankenstein
    replied

MILF in EPCOT..... Um...... HECK NO!

Leave a comment:

• FigmentJedi
    replied

I'd just put it in the Studios. Wouldn't be too hard to make a little theater for it in Pixar Place.

Leave a comment:

• Let's Enunciate
    replied

*chuckles* gets me everytime. wait, what was the OP again? Oh yeah, well I don't think it really matters where you put MILF although I think technically it could work at EPCOT, Tomorrowland, or Studios. It is updatable and you could kind of spin it however you want. I just think these kind of attraction need to be updated continuously otherwise they lose their charm after a few years. I'm not sure how to do this however, I'll leave that to the imagineers (I don't want think for free)

Leave a comment:

• BC_DisneyGeek
    replied

No to Epcot, but I agree it would fit in better at the studios, ignoring the fact that the studios is already too show heavy.

Leave a comment:

• aimster
    replied

Laugh Floor would definitely be better suited for Pixar Place at the Studios.

Leave a comment:

• k_peek_2000
    replied

I think i'm going to design a MILF attraction for my backyard. That would be the best ever

Leave a comment:

• pixie chick
    replied

Originally posted by Tui View Post
    It's been said before but I'm saying it again...what an unfortunate acronym.
    I gotta say, I do a double-take everytime I see this thread. It's killin' me! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Barbossa
    replied

There's an attraction at WDW called MILF? I'm intrigued...

Wonder if they'll clone the attraction for Animal Kingdom and call it Cougars.

Oh I'm bad. I'm really, really bad...:blush::razz::lol:

Leave a comment:

• wumbology
    replied

I'd really like them to take it out or move it to the Studios.

Leave a comment:

• Dapper Dan
    replied

I'd be OK with shipping the Laugh Floor off to the Studios. Even if it meant not getting a Monsters Inc. roller coaster. At least it makes sense at Pixar Place.

Leave a comment:

• Tui
    replied

It's been said before but I'm saying it again...what an unfortunate acronym.

Leave a comment:

• inluvwithbeast
    replied

I could see it fitting quite nicely in DHS. I liked the show itself. Nice place to sit down during a hot day. But I agree, it does not really fit in Tomorrowland. In DHS, you could stick in Pixar Place or something like that. MILF is supposed to be a comedy club right? Fits right in.

Leave a comment:

• Freakazoid112
    replied

Personally I think MILF (Hehe.) would fit better at the studios. I can definitely see it fit there. Replace that American Idol junk.

I looked up the attraction on YouTube and it looked okay, but that kind of attraction shouldn't occupy such a big space that could be used for something so much better. *cough cough Timekeeper cough cough* It's a cool concept but like I said earlier it would fit better in some fairly small building at Disney Studios. To me it's like putting Turtle Talk with Crush where Mickey's PhilharMagic is.

Leave a comment:

• wumbology
    replied

No! The set-up for the Laugh Floor attraction takes place in more of a story-telling environment than an exposition environment, (like Epcot.)

I don't go to Epcot to be part of a story. I go to Epcot to discover.

Originally posted by flynnibus View Post
    MILF is about generating power for the city. That's how they tied it into TL story along with the TTA. It's supposed to have some element of being a futuristic city... and the TTA is the public transit, and MILF ties into the story of trying to provide power.
    I disagree. The queue of MILF has signs reading "Tomorrowland Expo Center." Guests are transported to Monstropolis. I think it is a very, very loose tie-in to the storyline of Tomorrowland '94. That's why I'd rather see the Timekeeper back; it was MADE for the '94 Tomorrowland (which I love.)

Now, the Avenue of the Planets has not one attraction that fits into the Tomorrowland storyline. At least we still have Space Mountain and a few shops that retain the story. (The TTA dropped the story [in my mind] with the new 2009 narration.)

Leave a comment:

• flynnibus
    replied

MILF is about generating power for the city. That's how they tied it into TL story along with the TTA. It's supposed to have some element of being a futuristic city... and the TTA is the public transit, and MILF ties into the story of trying to provide power.

Leave a comment:

• Wouldn't MILF fit better at EPCOT/Imagination?

Just a thought I had this morning - wouldn't it make MORE sense thematically to have Monsters Inc Laugh Floor installed at the HISTA theater in EPCOT/Journey Into Your Imagination, and place Captain EO in Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom?
Working...
X