Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magic Kingdom - Pictures (Merged Threads)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adventureland at Magic Kingdom - Pictures

I'm becoming more of a fan of MK's Adventureland as time goes on. Question for you: Where is the 61st picture taken? It looks like some sort of small courtyard. I'm aware these places exist in Adventureland but I've never found them.

And I think you missed a couple of good photos in the Pirate and the Parrot restaurant.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

Re: Mickey's Toontown Fair at Magic Kingdom - Pictures

This is so cool that you posted all these pictures, the last time I was in Toontown Fair I forgot my camera in the hotel room, so I missed the chance for pictures before it was demolished. I remember when my bff and me played in Donald's boat, and ran from the water and tripped over little kids and all... And that was only last year! So this was great, thanks so much for posting these! =]

Comment

The 61st and 62nd pictures are the courtyard to the side of the Pirates entry queue, seen on the right side after entering the large skylit shelter in Castillo del Morro but before entering the dark hallways.

Comment

Ahhh..I love AdventureLand! Walking down the "street" and hearing the POTC music....always puts me in such a goodmood! I get a big smile on my face...and yes..have been known to skip and whack my husband's arm in excitement while squeeling "we're at Disney World! EEEEEEE!" . LOL. Of course...this outbust leads him to give me a funny look, and head for the Dole Whip stand.

Comment

Re: Magic Kingdom - Pictures (Merged Threads)

In the future, please just create 1 thread, no need for separate threads for each land.

Thanks

Comment

Holy Moley Bandwidth Overload! I love the day/night comparisons on Main Street and the Adventureland pics especially. I never noticed all the details on the roofs of those buildings before! Thanks for posting!
              Walt Disney World - August 2010!

Comment

I apologize to everyone that these 8 threads have been merged into one, it was not my intent; I posted them separately for those without superfast connections, trying to keep each under 85 pics or so. Unfortunately there are over 600 now.

Comment

Thanks so much for the thread. Lots of photography is focused on the small details, and while the details are beautiful, I love seeing the big picture. Great photos and it made me wish I was returning soon.

Comment

Lots of great pictures. Makes me want to visit someday!

Comment

Re: Main Street, U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom - Pictures

Originally posted by RandySavage View Post
                      I'm the same way. The removal of most of the big trees (some of which had taken 30 years
                      No offense, but I personally think that the trees don't matter, they are just trees. You don't go to Disney World to look at the trees. If you are not going to give the Walt Disney Company your money, that's fine, but don't make your reason because of trees. I hate tree hugging.

Comment

Working...
                      X