Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magic Kingdom - Pictures (Merged Threads)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDWEric71
    replied
    Re: Main Street, U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom - Pictures

Originally posted by RandySavage View Post
    I'm the same way. The removal of most of the big trees (some of which had taken 30 years
    No offense, but I personally think that the trees don't matter, they are just trees. You don't go to Disney World to look at the trees. If you are not going to give the Walt Disney Company your money, that's fine, but don't make your reason because of trees. I hate tree hugging.

Leave a comment:

• jenhopeful
    replied
    Re: Magic Kingdom - Pictures (Merged Threads)

Lots of great pictures. Makes me want to visit someday!

Leave a comment:

• Rose Marie
    replied

Thanks so much for the thread. Lots of photography is focused on the small details, and while the details are beautiful, I love seeing the big picture. Great photos and it made me wish I was returning soon.

Leave a comment:

• geomorph
    replied

I apologize to everyone that these 8 threads have been merged into one, it was not my intent; I posted them separately for those without superfast connections, trying to keep each under 85 pics or so. Unfortunately there are over 600 now.

Leave a comment:

• drumbum67
    replied

Holy Moley Bandwidth Overload! I love the day/night comparisons on Main Street and the Adventureland pics especially. I never noticed all the details on the roofs of those buildings before! Thanks for posting!

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied

In the future, please just create 1 thread, no need for separate threads for each land.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Stitchy
    replied
    Re: Adventureland at Magic Kingdom - Pictures

Ahhh..I love AdventureLand! Walking down the "street" and hearing the POTC music....always puts me in such a goodmood! I get a big smile on my face...and yes..have been known to skip and whack my husband's arm in excitement while squeeling "we're at Disney World! EEEEEEE!" . LOL. Of course...this outbust leads him to give me a funny look, and head for the Dole Whip stand.

Leave a comment:

• geomorph
    replied

The 61st and 62nd pictures are the courtyard to the side of the Pirates entry queue, seen on the right side after entering the large skylit shelter in Castillo del Morro but before entering the dark hallways.

Leave a comment:

• fangalicious44
    replied
    Re: Mickey's Toontown Fair at Magic Kingdom - Pictures

This is so cool that you posted all these pictures, the last time I was in Toontown Fair I forgot my camera in the hotel room, so I missed the chance for pictures before it was demolished. I remember when my bff and me played in Donald's boat, and ran from the water and tripped over little kids and all... And that was only last year! So this was great, thanks so much for posting these! =]

Leave a comment:

• wumbology
    replied

I'm becoming more of a fan of MK's Adventureland as time goes on. Question for you: Where is the 61st picture taken? It looks like some sort of small courtyard. I'm aware these places exist in Adventureland but I've never found them.

And I think you missed a couple of good photos in the Pirate and the Parrot restaurant.

Leave a comment:

• wumbology
    replied
    Re: Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom - Pictures

Ogh. Love the 1994 Tomorrowland stuff. So cool.

Leave a comment:

• Stitchy
    replied
    Re: Mickey's Toontown Fair at Magic Kingdom - Pictures

I love Toontown Fair! It's so colorful and whimsical! My daughter has reached the age where she doesn't race towards there as fast as she used to. She still loves Goofy's Barnstormer...but, prefers Splash Mt. LOL. But, I have wonderful memories...and pictures of her playing in Miss Daisy's boat!

Leave a comment:

• RegionsBeyond
    replied
    Re: Liberty Square at Magic Kingdom - Pictures

These are fantastic photos, and definitely show me next trip to Florida I have to just spend a day meandering about the Magic Kingdom and looking at details, with rides being the "second priority". Great captures of a lot of detail I'd never viewed before, having been in this park 3 or 4 times now.

Leave a comment:

• Stitchy
    replied
    Re: Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom - Pictures

Once again, I'm looking through the pictures and going..."Oh! I love that!" LOL

I love that little yellow alien in Stitch's ride. I always wanna take him home with me. He looks so sad!

Seeing COP...and the people mover....and Buzz....made me homesick for WDW!

Leave a comment:

• Stitchy
    replied
    Re: Frontierland at Magic Kingdom - Pictures

wow. You got some great shots! Just seeing BTM made the opening spiel(hang on, cause this heres the wildest ride in the wilderness!) ring in my head. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Stitchy
    replied
    Re: Main Street, U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom - Pictures

nothing like a walk down Main Street, USA!

That picture of the candy shop made my sweet tooth tingle!

Leave a comment:

• Lolo
    replied

Very cool! I have to go there sometime...

Leave a comment:

• Stitchy
    replied
    Re: Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom - Pictures - Part 1

your picture are always so bright and colorful!

I never realized the castle had gargoyles....or the carousel had scenes from Cinderella on it! I guess I haven't been paying close enough attention!

Leave a comment:

• Stitchy
    replied
    Re: Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom - Pictures - Part 2

Your picture of the elephant in IASW made me smile...that's my favorite part of the ride!

Great teacup pictures! (I stole one to use as a background on my pc) I hope thats okay?

Leave a comment:

• Stitchy
    replied

I never realized how much I like Liberty Square...till, when I was looking at your pictures, I caught myself going..."aw! I miss that place!" "aw! I love that spot!"

Particularly, Liberty Tree Tavern...many great meals had there! The Christmas Shop.....I could spend a small fortune in there! Sleepy Hollow Refreshments...there's never a bad time for a funnel cake! The HM.....one of my daughter's favorite rides.

Just SOO many good things about it. Thanks for sharing your pics!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X